Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin @ SCSU

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
    O.K., o.k we're sorry, please forgive us for being so cheap and dirty.
    No, no, no... St. Cloud may be cheap (and if you've met people from the actual city and not the University, you'll know how true that is) but Dirty's UND.

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    I think UW will have a bit of trouble if they don't get the pp going. I see a couple 2-1/3-2 games either way if UW goes 1 for on the pp. If they can pop 3-4 pp goals I see a UW sweep.
    Careful there sparky... you guys don't sweep too often in the NHC. You may not think much of SCSU because you remember all the games in WI, but while SCSU plays like garbage at the Kohl Center, we hold our own at home against the Badgers.

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    After this weekend, UW is the #1 scoring offense in the WCHA and the #2 scoring defense.
    Having half of your games against Mankato and Anchorage doesn't hurt those numbers. In fact, its the only reason you have those numbers, as you lost 3 of 4 against CC and MN at home.

Oh I get it. Defense of the Ages. Ha! That is so funny! You guys done beating the dead horse yet?
    Actually... you can blame me for starting that. And I don't mean started ragging on you guys... I'm the one who called them a Defense for the Ages.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Really? Those are your 2 most annoying? They aren't even the most annoying in their respective fanbases. Not by a long shot.
    True story.

I don't necessarily think Cloud will sweep, but we'll win the series. Then we'll go to the Kohl Center in Feburary and Wisconsin will win, and both teams will get 4 points off of each other for the year. So why don't we just cancel all four games, give each side 4 points, and rest up? Oh... so I can drive up to St. Cloud, drink all day, and make an *** out of myself at the game! YES!!!
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Bob motzko shows highlights......

Motzko says Wisconsin is playing the best hockey in the WCHA right now. He said they have the best defense in the nation.

Sounds like Lee is starting Friday and Dunn Saturday. I just don't get it!!!!!
      Last edited by scsutommyboy; 11-16-2009, 07:01 PM.
      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        Sounds like Lee is starting Friday and Dunn Saturday.

What is he smoking?
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Motzko says Wisconsin is playing the best hockey in the WCHA right now.
          Yeah, but only cause Chevy's injured, and UND just lost to lowly St. Cloud!
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Bob motzko shows highlights......

He said they have the best defense in the nation.
            He'll pay for that...you can't underestimate the UW D. It's the best defense EVER, Motzko!

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
              He'll pay for that...you can't underestimate the UW D. It's the best defense EVER, Motzko!
              I'd hate to know what the number would be like if you put this D in front of an All-WCHA or All-American quality of goalie. Is it possible for a team to have a negative GAA?

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post

What is he smoking?
                The same stuff as VW and uw14
                If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  Was it Tipsy McStagger? Wow.
                  You are one pathetic loser.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Bob is making me nervous..

Comment

Sounds like Lee is starting Friday and Dunn Saturday. I just don't get it!!!!!
                      Can someone, anyone (FTLT?) justify this for me? If anything, I would start Dunn on Friday. If he plays well, give him another go on Saturday. If he gets shelled, give Lee a shot Saturday. I don't get it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                        I'd hate to know what the number would be like if you put this D in front of an All-WCHA or All-American quality of goalie. Is it possible for a team to have a negative GAA?
                        Could if they wanted to. But the games would be boring then. The Badger D is sort of the Chuck Norris of the college hockey world - capable of doing whatever they want, whenever they want, but they just like to keep it sporting.

Comment

Originally posted by Icedavis View Post
                          I am in a league where Chris "Warcraft" Kluwe was taken not #1 overall but in the first round. That is the gods honest truth. The person is obsessed with him and apparently didn't want to let him slip away in the third round.
                          1) Who drafts a punter?
                          2) Who drafts a kicker earlier then round 10?
                          3) Who the * drafts a punter?!?!?!

Must be a Packer fan...did he trade up to get him?
                          Yeah I try to ignore the 2 most annoying posters on this site: BrianV and Scooby. I will continue to do so.
                          Finally someone calls these two pathetic jokers out for being what they are...

The worst part about both of them is that ever annoying habit of injecting facts into a discussion making people like yourself look stupid...
                          Oh I get it. Defense of the Ages. Ha! That is so funny! You guys done beating the dead horse yet?
                          Nope...it's still kicking. Plus, we've got plenty of glue at the moment.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          Really? Those are your 2 most annoying? They aren't even the most annoying in their respective fanbases. Not by a long shot.
                          Not even close to being as bad as that Puck Swami guy, or Ralph Baer...

YES!!

Thank you Varsity for this prestigious honor.
                          I'm sure Scooby will be equally thrilled.
                          But I bet Dirty will be ticked!
                          And to think...Dirty tries!!!

What is he smoking?
                          The Lama must have left his stash in his office...looks like Motzko found it...

If Dunn plays like he did against UND, UW will have to get it done Friday or they won't get any points this weekend.

Split
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                            Can someone, anyone (FTLT?) justify this for me? If anything, I would start Dunn on Friday. If he plays well, give him another go on Saturday. If he gets shelled, give Lee a shot Saturday. I don't get it either.
                            Motzko said it easily, it's not time for one goalie to take over and that's the rotation they've set.
                            Personally I think the team hasn't played as well in front of Lee as they have in front of Dunn.
                            They need to play better on Friday's.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                              You are one pathetic loser.
                              Says the guy arguing with me over the internet.
                              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                                That's what I think too. If Lee gives up another soft goal on friday I am going to lose it!
                                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X