North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Don't tell me you guys are coming to Denver for it.

ahhh #$% it....I'd get you guys to a strip club to see the REAL Rocky Mountains.
    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

During periods or in between, either way I'm pretty sure you won't be called for high sticking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
        During periods or in between, either way I'm pretty sure you won't be called for high sticking.
        Ok....

So whats the over/under on suspensions for this thread???
        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

You plan on smacking Patricia in the face? Well if that's what floats your boat. You have shown yourself to be quite eccentric.

Sioux Sweep
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Float my boat? My mother always gave me a toaster and radio to play with in the bathtub.

Comment

Float my boat? My mother always gave me a toaster and radio to play with in the bathtub.
              I kinda figured something like that had happened.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

I predict a Sioux sweep... Ben Blood out scores the pioneers in game 2

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  You plan on smacking Patricia in the face? Well if that's what floats your boat. You have shown yourself to be quite eccentric.

Sioux Sweep
                  I thought he was esoteric...
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                    Ok....

So whats the over/under on suspensions for this thread???
                    Don't know but I think you will be first.

Comment

Little early for this thread?
                      Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                        Don't know but I think you will be first.
                        I don't know. I haven't started my fun yet...haha.

And no its not too early for the thread. Denver has a bye week, so I figured I'd start a thread for the next Denver series. Which happens to be against UND.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Why don't you PROBE INTO THE MATTER yourself, Dirty Boytalk?
                          NAMBLA members don't do vaginas silly,plus Dirty is in a committed relationship with Hextall.

Comment

I suppose UND gets to play Denver with the crappy goalie, not the good one.
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                              I suppose UND gets to play Denver with the crappy goalie, not the good one.
                              It sounds like there's a chance he could be back...
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                                It sounds like there's a chance he could be back...
                                Chevy is likely to be back by then. Denver's medical staff is working as hard as they can to get him ready. Everyone is afraid of Murray playing.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Working...
                                X