PDA

View Full Version : Friday 11/13/09 scores. Triskaidekaphobia has me all a Twitter

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

joecct
11-13-2009, 08:28 AM
First game is @ 5 PM with Wentworth taking on Worcester State in the IC Credit Union Challenge at Fitchburg. All the challange games can be watched for free on MASCAC-TV (http://www.pennatlantic.com/main.php?tableName=event&fileName=results&recordId=&module=event-results&orderBy=&searchIt=yes&sport=0&month=0&day=01&year=2009&conferenceId=33&schoolId=0).

Post 'em as you get them. Tweet them to #d3hockeyscores, and links to broadcasts are always appreciated.

Russell Jaslow
11-13-2009, 08:53 AM
I love Friday the 13th.

Funny story -- my paternal grandmother was an extremely superstitious person (what makes that so ironic is my father, an aerospace engineer, has one of the most logical, nonemotional minds who loves reading all those magazines that rebut non-scientific myths and legends), but she always declared Friday the 13th as her lucky day. Her belief was that if you declare it a good luck day, nothing bad can happen. Which just goes to show how assinine all "stupidstitions" are in the first place.

laker30
11-13-2009, 09:09 AM
Today is my Birthday and I will tell you that in the past my Friday the 13th b-days have been great. Thatís why Green and Gold from the shores of Lake Ontario will once again get the W tonight.:D

Matthew Webb
11-13-2009, 10:49 AM
I love Friday the 13th.

Funny story -- my paternal grandmother was an extremely superstitious person (what makes that so ironic is my father, an aerospace engineer, has one of the most logical, nonemotional minds who loves reading all those magazines that rebut non-scientific myths and legends), but she always declared Friday the 13th as her lucky day. Her belief was that if you declare it a good luck day, nothing bad can happen. Which just goes to show how assinine all "stupidstitions" are in the first place.

Even when I was a kid I always wore #13 just to spite superstition. What a crutch for the weak-minded they are...:p

Speaking of something quasi-paranormal, I was recently told that about ten years ago someone shot and killed themself in my house while playing russian roulette. The neighbor claims this place is haunted.

Million bucks says I never notice anything out of the ordinary. What a joke.

I will point out that even though its not, it would be awesome if bigfoot were real. :)

OSUPBPMike
11-13-2009, 11:14 AM
Coverage of Oswego @ Cortland starts around 6:20 on WNYO (http://www.wnyo.org).

joecct
11-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Even when I was a kid I always wore #13 just to spite superstition. What a crutch for the weak-minded they are...:p

Speaking of something quasi-paranormal, I was recently told that about ten years ago someone shot and killed themself in my house while playing russian roulette. The neighbor claims this place is haunted.

Million bucks says I never notice anything out of the ordinary. What a joke.

I will point out that even though its not, it would be awesome if bigfoot were real. :)I think he works in the BU (Boston, not Bethel) Athletic Department.

OZFEST
11-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Today is my Birthday and I will tell you that in the past my Friday the 13th b-days have been great. Thatís why Green and Gold from the shores of Lake Ontario will once again get the W tonight.:D

Happy Birthday and Go Great Lakers! Famous #13's include Dan Marino and Wilt Chamberlin. Where do you live in Roch anyway? I grew up in Penfield, but that was many moons ago.

Derek Dunning
11-13-2009, 12:08 PM
Happy Birthday and Go Great Lakers! Famous #13's include Dan Marino and Wilt Chamberlin. Where do you live in Roch anyway? I grew up in Penfield, but that was many moons ago.

That's where nysportsfan is from.

jconnor
11-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Off topic I know, but with all this talk about the "number 13" I have to ask. Where exactly did they put floor #13 in the "High Rise Buildings"?;)

PrezdeJohnson09
11-13-2009, 01:29 PM
#6 Neumann 2-1-1 (0-1-1) @ #15 Elmira 3-2-0 (0-0-0)

Elmira: Live Stats (http://resources.elmira.edu/athletics/livestats/xlive.htm)

possible Elmira Radio?: http://www.welm1410.com/

Elmira Live Video: www.fasthockey.com

Doesn't look like Neumann is sending their video crew to Elmira, instead looks like they are staying at home and broadcasting the Oswego/Neumann women's games.

Matthew Webb
11-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Off topic I know, but with all this talk about the "number 13" I have to ask. Where exactly did they put floor #13 in the "High Rise Buildings"?;)

It's still there. The idiots just call it floor #14. :)

PrezdeJohnson09
11-13-2009, 01:47 PM
BTW- we need to get this 3 hour until first faceoff rule back into place.

The **** CCCP'ers keep ***** it up:rolleyes: ;)

laker30
11-13-2009, 01:53 PM
Victor,Not far from Penfield. Great place to grow up.

OZFEST
11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
That's where nysportsfan is from.

Must be a great guy then.:D

PrezdeJohnson09
11-13-2009, 03:25 PM

Meh...he's alright I guess;)

He was my roommate/suitemate for two years at Oswego.

nysportsfan29
11-13-2009, 03:51 PM

I have my moments. Born and bred in P-Town. Class of 05

joecct
11-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Underway at the Wallace Center between Wentworth and Worcester. The announcers must have watched "The Prisoner". No names, just numbers.

0-0 about 7:00 in (I think). Not showing the clock.

The Leopards take the early lead 1-0 goal by Jameson.

An exchange of goals makes it 2-1 Leopards. Both Jameson brothers have scored for Wentworth. About 7 min left in 1st.

BBIAB - off to a HS hockey game.

Russell Jaslow
11-13-2009, 05:25 PM

Happy Birthday!!

Russell Jaslow
11-13-2009, 05:26 PM

My cousins grew up on the 13th floor in Brooklyn. And it was actually numbered 13. And they turned out okay ... well, relatively speaking.

joecct
11-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Start 3
Wentworth 5 Worcester 3

Now 7-3 I'd say about 7 mins in
8 - 3 this is not good
6:10 gone --
Off to the Clarkson - RPI game.