Fire Dick Umile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Dick Umile

Well enough people are asking for this thread, plus with the disgracefull verbal tantrum he did on ESPN U (even a 7 year old could lip read those F bombs), gives him a well deserved Your Outta Here award.

Re: Fire Dick Umile

Death, taxes, and an annual Fire Dick Umile thread.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Because if he goes before Whitehead or Army, the board would erupt in flames and nothing would ever be the same?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Yes, those tirades he was throwing for everyone on tv to lipread on Sunday were fantastic!!!!

There are fewer sights in college hockey better than watching Umile stand on that bench with the steam coming out of his ears (although especially in March when the Cats choke). Only above that would be seeing the fanboys from BU cry and Shawn Walsh getting kicked out of his last game ever, which was a one and only occurrance I had the pleasure of being in the front row for.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Jaques "rabbit" Poriveau veel be zo eppy to see zees.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            There are fewer sights in college hockey better than watching Umile stand on that bench with the steam coming out of his ears (although especially in March when the Cats choke). Only above that would be seeing the fanboys from BU cry and Shawn Walsh getting kicked out of his last game ever, which was a one and only occurrance I had the pleasure of being in the front row for.
            Total class....
            You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
            ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
            ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
            ...you hate UNH.

Comment

Are you saying it wasn't enjoyable to see Walsh get kicked out of that game?
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I think he's saying that the "tool" runs strong in anyone who would claim that as the best college hockey moment they've ever experienced.
                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

As if Scarano would ever make this move. Now firing Marty AND Umile. Now THAT would be a moment to cherish. I'd proceed to the Whit as fast as I could and buy up those season tix again.

Comment

Let's resurrect his corpse so BC fans can kick it again.

Comment

After a 5-2 beating at the hands of Brown?!?!?! Time for a much needed bump for the thread...
                      UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Whoa. Slow down, Jesus. It's not even January yet. Plenty of time for these threads to be brought back.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                          I think he's saying that the "tool" runs strong in anyone who would claim that as the best college hockey moment they've ever experienced.
                          Carmine doesnt even have a tool. (S)he sports a J-J
                          sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                            Let's resurrect his corpse so BC fans can kick it again.
                            You must feel good...or was it he ripped you and you NEVER could take it...spineless.

Comment

Umile is going no where. He's been loyal to UNH and has done a great job over many years.

Comment

Working...
                              X