Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU @ UND - November 13-14

Originally posted by redwing77 View Post
    Is this really indicative of what it is like in St. Cloud?
    A few posters on an online message board?

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
      A few posters on an online message board?
      Well, why not?

How many times have Sioux fans been lumped together based on a few posts by a few select Sioux fans?

I think it is a perfectly reasonable question.
      Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

Comment

Originally posted by redwing77 View Post
        Well, why not?

How many times have Sioux fans been lumped together based on a few posts by a few select Sioux fans?
        So it's fair to do it to SCSU since it's been unfairly done to UND?

Remember, all generalizations are wrong.

Except that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
          Cheap and dirty???!! I don't think it was that bad. There are hits like that every week in the WCHA. I bet it would have only been a 2 minute penalty had the player not got hurt. The only reason he got hurt cause it was a big guy on a small guy.

Now how many times have the behemoths from Siouxville done that to other teams and players??

It's about time someone gave that team a small taste of there own medicine. The Sioux are year in and year out the dirtiest team in the league, so for their fans to be whining and moaning over this so much is really funny, and ironic.
          I'm impressed Husky, really impressed. My take on it is this, because No.Dak. bretheren are so up in arms about it, I believe that Mcload should award them the WCHA and F5 titles, after all we don't want any of our No Da. bretheran so upset that they'll leave the conference.
          There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
            I'm impressed Husky, really impressed. My take on it is this, because No.Dak. bretheren are so up in arms about it, I believe that Mcload should award them the WCHA and F5 titles, after all we don't want any of our No Da. bretheran so upset that they'll leave the conference.
            Perhaps we do, so your piece of **** team could win something.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
              So it's fair to do it to SCSU since it's been unfairly done to UND?

Remember, all generalizations are wrong.

Except that one.
              Sorry to seem redundant, but why not?

Turnabout is fair play, or so I'm told.

There's no need to have such nonsense being posted and everyone just looks the other way...except for UND fans who take offense and then are called out as whiners.
              Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Perhaps we do, so your piece of **** team could win something.
                My my, aren't we just a bit testy.
                There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                  My my, aren't we just a bit testy.
                  Watching the Vikings get hosed by idiotic officials makes me angry.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

What NFL team in No Dak are you watching?
                    SCSU!

Comment

The Sioux didn't lose that game, Brett Hextall did.

Comment

• Originally posted by redwing77 View Post
                        There's no need to have such nonsense being posted and everyone just looks the other way...except for UND fans who take offense and then are called out as whiners.
                        It was a bad hit, but the point you miss is that if the teams were reversed I don't think you would be calling it as such. In fact there are some UND fans here I'm quite certain would be telling the injured player and fans to suck it up because that's just hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          It was a bad hit, but the point you miss is that if the teams were reversed I don't think you would be calling it as such. In fact there are some UND fans here I'm quite certain would be telling the injured player and fans to suck it up because that's just hockey.
                          I'd have sculpted an idol out of a giant sugar beet in honor of Chay if he took out that Warroad jerk.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            I'd have sculpted an idol out of a giant sugar beet in honor of Chay if he took out that Warroad jerk.
                            Thanks for making my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Thanks for making my point.
                              That's what I'm here for. To confirm your crazy beliefs!
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                That's what I'm here for. To confirm your crazy beliefs!
                                Nothing crazy about it. Some reputations were earned.

Comment

Working...
                                X