Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU @ UND - November 13-14

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    Are you talking about the Marvin hit? They never showed a replay of the hit last night on TV. Is there a link some place?
    Post #137 (Dirty)

I agree with his assesment of Hepp and Hextall...neither did much of anything...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Post #137 (Dirty)

I agree with his assesment of Hepp and Hextall...neither did much of anything...
      Sorry, when I am logged in to check my work e-mail youtube is blocked on the server. Once I logged off I saw it.
      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

The reason Adam, if that is him on the left, appeared to miss the call was that the hit came at the exact moment an SCSU player was trying to shoot the puck along the boards, causing Adam to turn away to protect himself from the puck.

And what was going through Marvin's head?

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
          Lee should have easily stopped 2 of the goals. He also needs to come up big on some of the other goals-even if he gets hung out to dry by the D. He flops down and doesn't get up again. He was slow getting back into position on the non goal that they reviewed. He didn't even make a move on the softest goal. He's just not ready for prime time. I think he's under too much pressure-all the hype before he got here, being thrust into the #1 goalie spot immediately, and the only team he's beat has been Union. He will get better, but for now he's a great big sieve. It wouldn't hurt for the guys to score more than 2 goals, either.
          The only goal that was his fault was the third one and that was a 40 footer that every D1 goalie should stop. He seems to let in a soft one every game and the third goal really hurt. I also agree he doesn't seem to make the big save to keep the team in the game or hold on to win. He will come around, but if Dunn keeps playing well Motzko has to think about playing Dunn both games one weekend.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
            The reason Adam, if that is him on the left, appeared to miss the call was that the hit came at the exact moment an SCSU player was trying to shoot the puck along the boards, causing Adam to turn away to protect himself from the puck.

And what was going through Marvin's head?
            It was a bad hit, but I did like the fact that a Husky player at least tried to check somone.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

It was a bad hit, but I did like the fact that a Husky player at least tried to check somone.
              and nearly ended a players career. That's terrific. Hey, hit away, *n the consequences.
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

I do like the SCSU jerseys..

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                  and nearly ended a players career. That's terrific. Hey, hit away, *n the consequences.
                  *****http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1533/dramaqueen360x347y.jpg******
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Perhaps MacWilliam should powerbomb Laasch at center ice.

Sioux Sweep
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

The Ralph arena is nice. Many beautiful UND women.(they all wanted to mount me) Frozen yogurt was too hard. Polish sausage was good. Lee is a sieve. Rioux has got to be better than Barta or Ammerman. Dunn and Huskies will win tonight, it's a lock. Marvin's hit was cheap and unnecessary and moronic. This team is definitelybelow average thus far. Maybe we can somehow rise to mediocrity.
                      Bob is making me concerned
                      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                        as I have posted in the DU thread. I may not like North Dakota, but hits like that make me SICK. Marvin is an utter disgrace for that cheap shot. He went high...it looked like head-hunting to me. A lengthy suspensions is an order I think. High hits like these need to be eliminated.
                        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

He deserved a 5 minute major, but I don't think he was trying to hurt him. I am not saying it is right, but those type of hits happen all the time. Guys need to learn you can't hit people high like that.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

He deserved a 5 minute major, but I don't think he was trying to hurt him. I am not saying it is right, but those type of hits happen all the time. Guys need to learn you can't hit people high like that.
                            I don't know if it was intent to injure, but still, you should be smart enough to realize that high hits are going to hurt the guy. Hence the reason he should take a long suspension.
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

I don't know if it was intent to injure, but still, you should be smart enough to realize that high hits are going to hurt the guy. Hence the reason he should take a long suspension.
                              He is out for sure tonight and I am sure the WCHA will look at it. The hit would have been fine if he doesn't hit him high. Guys need to learn to control their arms and not hit high.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Yes it was a cheap hit and he deserved the penalty, but to say that he left his feet to make the hit and that is worse is a bunch of bull. Watch the next hit down the ice with the UND player who does the same thing to the Husky player, I believe it's Hepp along the boards. He leaves his feet to deliver the shot the difference is the player has his side to the boards instead of his face.

Comment

Working...
                                X