Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU @ UND - November 13-14

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
    That was such a nice effort I hope that we can have another nice effort tonight After all, all we want as Husky fans are nice efforts. We don't ask for nothing more, just like the rodent fb team and their cluless coach, he is proud of their effort. Remember it's all about effort, effort, and more effort. And besides if we finish near the bottom of the WCHA we'll get a higher draft choice in next year's H.S. and jr. leaugue draft which will translate into even greater effort. Let's celebrate the effort!

Anybody there to help? I need some effort!
    And i forgot pesky, we want our team to be pesky!
    There is Hope . . .

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITd8XYiiviA&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITd8XYiiviA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Hextall obviously shows himself to be a dirty player here given he gets taken down by the ref. Watching that I don't really understand how Hexy or Hepp got any penalties. Neither one did much of anything.
      Last edited by Dirty; 11-14-2009, 10:58 AM.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

What a cheap hit... I like how that a_hole loads himself on his skates before the cfb.

Comment

It looks more like a slam to the head.
          I wouldn't be surprised if he has a concussion.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I guarantee he has a concussion. And that was a friggin' cheap hit.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I guarantee he has a concussion. And that was a friggin' cheap hit.
              Not like the WCHA will do anything about it. They'll just be like ooopsy! Well that's just too bad. On the bright side Chay's neck isn't broke!
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                I do hope Genoway is ok but Marvin is far from a dirty player and no one in their right mind would classify St. Cloud as a dirty team so lets not get carried away shall we?
                Yeah what the he ll. Could have been another broken neck.

Comment

I do hope Genoway is ok but Marvin is far from a dirty player and no one in their right mind would classify St. Cloud as a dirty team so lets not get carried away shall we?
                  i didnt classify them as a dirty team, i classified them as a 4th rate garbage team from minnesota

sheesh

Comment

Maybe Marvin wasn't a dirty player before last night but you can certainly classify him as one now.... that hit is as bad as the come.

Comment

i guess SCSU fans take pride in thinking their team plays cleanly, seeing all the neg rep in my box is funny.

SCSU fans must need something to see their team in high regard, everyone knows they cant win ****

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                        Yeah what the he ll. Could have been another broken neck.
                        Was it surprising to see that Don Adam was the ref and like in the Bina case he didn't call a penalty? Once again no penalty called until play is stopped and the refs confer. If Sheppard has any guts Adam does not ref tonight.

The play was basically smash the player's head into the glass from behind after cruising for 20 feet.

In the NHL it would be a 3 game or longer suspension since that play can end a player's career. With WCHA refs: Was it even a penalty?

I blame Marvin (no matter what you say it was a cheap shot!) and also Don Adam.

Here's hoping Genoway can recover and still play this season.

Comment

• Anyone that doesn't think that was a dirty hit needs their head examined. UND are no saints either, but Marvin's hit was gross.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            What a cheap hit... I like how that a_hole loads himself on his skates before the cfb.
                            Are you talking about the Marvin hit? They never showed a replay of the hit last night on TV. Is there a link some place?

Edit: never mind I see it. I had to get out of my work stuff becuase it is blocked when I am in there.
                            Last edited by scsutommyboy; 11-14-2009, 12:55 PM.
                            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              UND scored four goals on 25 shots. Was Lee struggling again, giving up soft goals? From what I saw in the UMD series, he didn't impress me. From the numbers I've seen through the rest of the box scores, he's either getting no support or just isn't seeing the puck very well. I'm inclined to believe it's a sum of both. Either Motzko needs to give the kid some time to steady himself by riding the pine a while, working things out during practice, or figure out something.
                              Lee should have easily stopped 2 of the goals. He also needs to come up big on some of the other goals-even if he gets hung out to dry by the D. He flops down and doesn't get up again. He was slow getting back into position on the non goal that they reviewed. He didn't even make a move on the softest goal. He's just not ready for prime time. I think he's under too much pressure-all the hype before he got here, being thrust into the #1 goalie spot immediately, and the only team he's beat has been Union. He will get better, but for now he's a great big sieve. It wouldn't hurt for the guys to score more than 2 goals, either.
                              Bob is making me concerned
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITd8XYiiviA&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITd8XYiiviA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Hextall obviously shows himself to be a dirty player here given he gets taken down by the ref. Watching that I don't really understand how Hexy or Hepp got any penalties. Neither one did much of anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X