Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ UW.. Will Sarah Palin be in attendance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA @ UW.. Will Sarah Palin be in attendance?

Anything less than 4 points for UW and this series will be a disappointment.
    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Re: UAA @ UW.. Will Sarah Palin be in attendance?

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    Anything less than 4 points for UW and this series will be a disappointment.
    Well start getting geared up to be disappointed cuz it’s going to occur. Starting to load the dog sled for the trip to mad town this morning taking off at the crack of dawn Tuesday. Will load extra hanky’s to pass out to the disappointed Red Army in the Kohl Center . I wondered why you wanted Sarah Palin at the game until I found out you wanted to get an autograph from her for your copy of The Sarah Palin Rogue Coloring and Activity Book". Nice move dude.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Palin will probably be making a deal with your state government to turn Rep. I would watch out! As an Alaskan, I can honesty say she is bad news bears.

As a loyal fan, I want the best for my team, and I also know that history for UAA at the Kohl is not good. New season, new line ups, should make for an interesting weekend.

I will say that UW takes the cheese(literally) for being the best college party school.

Comment

I know that UAA has the talent and capability of winning in Madison. I just hope they don't get too high over their 7-3 win over DU. Murray for Denver was a sieve, UAA should expect better goal tending from the Badgers this weekend.
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Hopefully Gudmanson gets both starts this weekend. Bennett proved he's not ready to play both games, but I think Eaves might give Scott the same opportunity. IMO, he's the better goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            I know that UAA has the talent and capability of winning in Madison. I just hope they don't get too high over their 7-3 win over DU. Murray for Denver was a sieve, UAA should expect better goal tending from the Badgers this weekend.
            Maybe the first game but surely not the second game.
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

That's bad news for you guys because we are a Friday hockey team. Saturdays have been our achilles heal.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                That's bad news for you guys because we are a Friday hockey team. Saturdays have been our achilles heal.
                What's an achilles heal?
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Their goalies are as good as their defense. Fri vs MN, WI blocked more shots than MN has attempted all year (seems mathematically impossible, but I swear it's true) and then Saturday the goalie situation was craptastic.

If either games' goal total is more than 4, I'll be surprised, however.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Horrible thread title.

Despite UW having a Stalock-like goalie and a DotA, I would be surprised if UAA doesn't get at least a point this weekend.

What's an achilles heal?

If it's an injury of some sort, hopefully it heels quickly.
                    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                      Horrible thread title.

Despite UW having a Stalock-like goalie and a DotA, I would be surprised if UAA doesn't get at least a point this weekend.

If it's an injury of some sort, hopefully it heels quickly.
                      Ah, come on Brian. UAA will get at least a split. Hopefully Wiles is okay though, he could be key and right now he's iffy.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Palin will come if you promise some payola of some sort.
                        If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Sure. She can be the intermission entertainment.

Comment

Seawovles vs. The Defense of the Ages.

If the Defense of the Ages plays like they did on Sat. I like the Seawolves chances.

Split.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Seawovles vs. The Defense of the Ages.

If the Defense of the Ages plays like they did on Sat. I like the Seawolves chances.

Split.
                              I like my teams chances as well Scooby! And UW isn't the only team playing the trap, DU did it Saturday night against UAA.

What is the status with the Badgers team as far as injuires? Have they remained pretty healthy so far this season?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X