Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bemidji @ Minnesota - Rodents, Rodents, Everywhere

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    I'm a knucklehead.....so you're welcome.
    Didn't you think this was obvious enough to us that you didn't need to explain it?

(Payback for comment on other thread...)

That is why I didn't spell it out. (although my wife prefers stronger language than "Knucklehead".)
    Last edited by Koho; 11-13-2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
      Oh, come on, this post is like your little sister or daughter saying she can beat you in PS3. By next year the CHA easy schedule euphoria will wear off, and the being stuck in the bottom half of the WCHA will set in. Until then, let them enjoy my tax dollars buying them a new rink, and having the highest div 1 ranking they will probably ever carry into Mariucci.
      ^ this

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      I'm a knucklehead.....so you're welcome.
      Yeah - between you, me and I'm guessing Goldy_331, he should have enough to weather another lapse of reason, should that occur.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        Until then, let them enjoy my tax dollars buying them a new rink
        Like how I enjoy my tax dollars going towards your women's hockey arena and a football stadium for a pathetic program?

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
          Like how I enjoy my tax dollars going towards your women's hockey arena and a football stadium for a pathetic program?
          That wasn't the point. He told you to enjoy our tax money building you an arena, just like we enjoy your tax money building ours.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Nate86 View Post
            If you knew anything you would have heard of Matt Read, one of the top scoring players in D1 right now and also Matt Dalton who left Bemidji State last year going to Boston and was only a Sophomore. Jordan George is 19 years old and Brad Hunt is 21 yes I would call them pretty old too. Jordan George was picked up from Wisconsin by the way!! Yes Beating #2 Notre Dame and #9 Cornell to get to the Frozen Four was a easy road, my bad.
            sounds like a bunch of gopher rejects to me.

and yes, BSU had a very easy road to the ncaa's last year.
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              He didn't flunk out per se.
              From what I've heard, he didn't have enough credits to be considered a senior so he was inelligible.
              He could have had a 4.0 and it wouldn't have mattered.
              True, but how many classes did he drop so he wouldn't get a D or F? Usually that is how kids don't show enough progress to stay in school.

Weslosky is a good goalie, but he didn't care about school and that got him in trouble. He should have played major junior if he didn't want to go to school.
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                Well it's hard not to be cocky about playing with the Beavers this weekend. I mean, straight up, the Beavers are going to be in some very hairy situations. I just hope we can find the opening in the Beaver’s zone, because we’re not used to scoring a lot lately. And the weird thing is some of these guys have scored a lot in the past. So they definitely know how to score and hopefully they haven’t forgotten how to do it! But I’m sure all the guys will be watching lots of Beaver video this week.

I’m sure the Beavers are going to be aggressive, so if we can deliver the whole package and then pull the whole thing out at the end, that would be a nice climax on the weekend. But let's face it, the key here is keeping guys in deep as long as possible. But here's the rub. It’s very possible the Beavers just might be sore from last weekend and blow the whole enchilada instead! But my guess is someone will take them through a dry run between now and then so they know what to expect.
                If this were spoken by Jacques Lemaire it would be off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Well, I'll say this:

You have first shot, if not, it goes to the next recognizable BSU fan to respond:

I'll buy/provide one drink (reasonable, no 20YO Scotch or anything) at this year's F5 if MN does not get 1.5 more points than BSU goals this weekend. If this doesn't happen, I get the drink.

So, if MN sweeps, that's 4 points. BSU would have to score 6.5 goals or more to win this bet.

Respond here, please.

Unlike some other posters, I'll put my money on the line.

Edit: no underagers, period.

I like the bet but want different stakes. The winner writes the losers signature to be kept until the next meeting which is the last series of the year next year. If your in maybe we should throw in some limitations/parameters, or since you are so confident we could also do anything goes too.
                  BEAVER FEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by bsubuffs33 View Post
                    I like the bet but want different stakes. The winner writes the losers signature to be kept until the next meeting which is the last series of the year next year. If your in maybe we should throw in some limitations/parameters, or since you are so confident we could also do anything goes too.
                    The terms are not acceptable. College hockey is about comeraderie, and what better than a drink amongst fellow fans after a game/series?

Sig bets for me are reserved only for special occasions. This is not even close to one.

If no takers by midnight tonight (Central time, of course), the offer will be rescinded.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Ok, someone's going to have to explain a "signature" bet. I'm pretty sure I get it, but I want to make sure.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The terms are not acceptable. College hockey is about comeraderie, and what better than a drink amongst fellow fans after a game/series?

Sig bets for me are reserved only for special occasions. This is not even close to one.

If no takers by midnight tonight (Central time, of course), the offer will be rescinded.
                        Maybe...But my Bemidji State math is lacking on the bet....

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                          Maybe...But my Bemidji State math is lacking on the bet....
                          That's because Brent's math sucks...it would be 5.5 goals for you to win the bet...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Well, I'll say this:

You have first shot, if not, it goes to the next recognizable BSU fan to respond:

I'll buy/provide one drink (reasonable, no 20YO Scotch or anything) at this year's F5 if MN does not get 1.5 more points than BSU goals this weekend. If this doesn't happen, I get the drink.

So, if MN sweeps, that's 4 points. BSU would have to score 6.5 goals or more to win this bet.

Respond here, please.

Unlike some other posters, I'll put my money on the line.

Edit: no underagers, period.
                            Thank you for the offer, but i'll save you a possible felony and respectfully decline. If it was for a log of chewing tobacco, I would have no choice but to accept!
                            Great moments...are born from great opportunity.
                            THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              That's because Brent's math sucks...it would be 5.5 goals for you to win the bet...
                              Good to know! I don't get the signature one either....Maybe that's my Minnesota State University Moorhead education though....

Comment

Nevermind. I see what I did there.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X