• Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame at Alaska-Fairbanks - 11/07/09

Game on.
    Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
    2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Re: Notre Dame at Alaska-Fairbanks - 11/07/09

I have to say, I'm quite (pleasantly) surprised that Coach Jackson put Mike Johnson in goal again. The UA(F) play-by-play guy had said the plan was for Phillips to be in tonight...
    "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

5:11 to play in the first.

UND 0 - UAF 0
      Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

First period over.

UND 0 - UAF 0
        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Second period underway. UND going to the PP at 1:16.
          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Ben Ryan! PPG makes it 1-0.

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Just as the penalty expires, Ben Ryan scores to give UND the lead.

UND 1 - UAF 0
              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

13:59 to play in the second.

UND 1 - UAF 0
                Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                  Just as the penalty expires, Ben Ryan scores to give UND the lead.

UND 1 - UAF 0
                  Didn't catch the timing, but just heard ND is 0-fer on the PP.

Comment

7:30 to play in the second.

UND 1 - UAF 0

UND hits the post.
                    Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Second period over.

UND 1 - UAF 0
                      Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Grrr. 1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                          Grrr. 1-1.
                          My internet went down. Do you know who got the UAF goal?
                          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                            My internet went down. Do you know who got the UAF goal?
                            Clausen.

Edit: Make that Klassen.
                            Last edited by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres.; 11-08-2009, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Crap. Taranto makes it 2-1.

Comment

Working...
                              X