X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things DU XXV - Murray Up and Get The Chevy Out of The Repair Shop

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    Matt Donovan and Team USA on NHL Network tonight at 8PM ET.
    Don't forget Jason Zucker!
    GO DU !!!

Comment

USA wins 7-3.

Donovan looked world class tonight. I'd be interested to see the the starting USA Defensive pairings. Donovans minutes increased steadily as the game went along.

Zucker's physicality surprised the heck out of me. He really brought it.

Comment

Looking forward to some live hockey this weekend. It feels like it has been forever.

Cross Czech and I just bought our tickets for Madison. Looking forward to another epic hockey trip.

Comment

Originally posted by PioneerPhanatic View Post
          Looking forward to some live hockey this weekend. It feels like it has been forever.

Cross Czech and I just bought our tickets for Madison. Looking forward to another epic hockey trip.
          DU Chicago alumni are offering DU vs UW tickets in Madison and pre-post game parties here:

https://secure.www.alumniconnections...ent=2241309%20

Comment

On Tuesday the World Under-17 Hockey Challenge will begin in Ontario. This will be our first chance to see DU's 2011 recruit Zac Larraza play on the world stage since announcing his commitment to DU.

Larraza is a big kid (6'3"" - 178 lbs.) from Arizona who has huge upside potential. We'll see how he does against this level of competition.

Canada will have five teams in the Tournament.

Group A
            FIN - Finland ONT - Ontario Canada
            QUE - Québec Canada SWE - Sweden
            WST - Canada West

Group B
            ATL - Canada Atlantic CZE - Czech Republic
            PAC - Canada Pacific RUS - Russia
            USA - United States
            Last edited by dggoddard; 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Oh my God have you guys seen what's going on at the "Jerad Stewart" thread? Brutal!! Obviously it was not missed by our very own DG!! Another "beer spit on keyboard" post. Anyway, is this "VermontDad" guy for real or what?
              "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
              Tom Serratore

Comment

Does anyone know if the BC game is a sellout? Might be a stupid question that I think I already know the answer to but I thought I'd ask. Looking for 2 tix for me and my son.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                  Does anyone know if the BC game is a sellout? Might be a stupid question that I think I already know the answer to but I thought I'd ask. Looking for 2 tix for me and my son.

Thanks!
                  Did you check Ticketmaster?

Comment

I did and there are none available. I just thought I'd ask because I know there are usually other ways to get tickets. Don't the visiting teams return their unused tickets at some point?

Comment

I did and there are none available. I just thought I'd ask because I know there are usually other ways to get tickets. Don't the visiting teams return their unused tickets at some point?
                      Yes. You should try the ticket offices at the three visiting schools to see if you can get some from their alotment.

Comment

CC beat Cornell on Tuesday, RPI beat Michigan & Tech got killed by Michigan State 10-1.

http://www.uscho.com/scoreboard/

Comment

Tickets are available for Friday. For Saturday you can still get single tickets from ticketmaster.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Universi...r/venue/246124

Comment

Saturday is going to be a blast! Six hours of hockey, I think my liver won't recover for weeks
                            GO DU!!!!

ROWDY IN THE FIRST ROW!!!

DU Hockey National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005

Comment

bump!!
                              Tom Serratore

Comment

rebump!! It's game day, come on people, let's hear it out there!! Here's a question, what is our history against UNO?, are they going to have a problem being without their coach? And finally, what is our health status?
                                Tom Serratore

Comment

Working...
                                X