No announcement yet.

Coffee - Hockey fans choose......?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee - Hockey fans choose......?????

I hope I didn't leave out any of the majors......

Sorry Hux and Gotice, neither "NAHA" nor "Freddie Meyer" seemed appropriate in this poll!
    Dunkin Donuts
    27.06%
    Honey Dew
    0.00%
    Krispy Kreme
    2.35%
    Tim Horton's
    36.47%
    Starbucks
    8.24%
    Other??
    25.88%
    Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Re: Coffee - Hockey fans choose......?????

This poll was LONG overdue!
    There is no right way to do the wrong thing.

U19AAAA Forever!

Comment

At the risk of tipping my hand on the East West bias question that is always at issue on the DIII threads, I have to vote Starbucks as the others don't have much market share out my way. Perhaps Caribou (sp?) Coffee should be a choice for our friends from the Land of 10K lakes.

Comment

My "other" vote is for the "Holiday" convenience store chain. 100% Columbian / french vanilla cappuccino mix...mmmm.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

I am guessing that was Brookyone's choice in selecting "Other"...... Caribou?

Also, our Chicago friends may be partial to Stan Mikita's.
          Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
            I hope I didn't leave out any of the majors......

Sorry Hux and Gotice, neither "NAHA" nor "Freddie Meyer" seemed appropriate in this poll!
            Well at least the land of NAHA has Green Mountain Coffee available. When no Timmy's is in view, a GMC and a bagel with maple butter will do.
            GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Coffee... what's that? Give me a glass of Minute Maid OJ and get out of my way.

(and Diet Coke for my other meals... )
              Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
              Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
              Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDave View Post
                Coffee... what's that? Give me a glass of Minute Maid OJ and get out of my way.

(and Diet Coke for my other meals... )
                "Diet Coke, It's not just for breakfast anymore."

Oh, they used to say that about Orange Juice.

Comment

As to the Chicago contingent, we drive to Detroit to get Tim Horton's. There is no substitute.

Comment

Aside from the chocolate, the Tim Bits suck. No comparison to Dunkin Munchkins.

Of course, Timmy's Hot Chocolate is a favorite of mine. (though nowhere near the slice of heaven that is Burdicks...about the only thing Trillium and I are likely to agree on at the moment. )
                    Last edited by Hux; 11-05-2009, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post

Of course, Timmy's Hot Chocolate is a favorite of mine. (though nowhere near the slice of heaven that is Burdicks...about the only think Trillium and I are likely to agree on at the moment. )
                      I disagree. The cinnamon timbits are delicious and so are the sour cream glazed.
                      GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnscm View Post
                        Perhaps Caribou Coffee should be a choice for our friends from the Land of 10K lakes.
                        Caribou Coffee is epic.

******* width="445" height="364">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AiIY5Is5k5M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AiIY5Is5k5M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Have to go with Timmy's. Not sure if it's the coffe or the sausage egg and cheeeeese biscuit, either way I'm hooked.

Comment

Go to go with a Timmy Horton with a maple dip.....nothing better, unless in March you win a prize in a roll up the rim to win!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post

Of course, Timmy's Hot Chocolate is a favorite of mine. (though nowhere near the slice of heaven that is Burdicks...about the only think Trillium and I are likely to agree on at the moment. )
                              LOL. Yup, we definitely do agree on that...when the coffee discussion came up my first thought was that the ultimate coffee beverage is actually the Mocha Java from Burdick's...absolutely to die for. My youngest can't be anywhere within an hour or so of Boston without insisting on a trip there for a hot chocolate and a Harvard Square. I think they need to franchise.

As far as baked goods go, the Pumpkin Spice Muffins at Timmy's which are currently on the seasonal menu are a special highlight, though the pumpkin donuts aren't bad either. The good news is these are actually in season twice as long in the US, with Thanksgiving being so late and all.

Comment

Working...
                              X