Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merrimack College Hockey 2009-2010

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    If people stop answering this sniveling little punk, maybe he will go away.
    now I know why so many people at the PC games point at you and say what a fool you are.
    Way to avoid the question there Scooter. How did taste? You know having to eat crow and all.
    You must feel like a total tool calling your fellow fan a liar, only to be beeotch slapped into having to admit that you got caught talking out of your rectum AGAIN.
    What a dope!

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
      Way to avoid the question there Scooter. How did taste? You know having to eat crow and all.
      You must feel like a total tool calling your fellow fan a liar, only to be beeotch slapped into having to admit that you got caught talking out of your rectum AGAIN.
      What a dope!
      "How did taste?"
      Speak english much punk

Comment

When I am wrong I admit it. Was at the rink yesterday and the ice is in fact improved. I had noticed issues by the zamboni door etc but it looks like they even have that pretty much under control, not 100% but pretty good. the rest of the ice looks very good. They do have a BOD and they need to get their acts togather and garner support from the alums for the team. In the past they have ticked peoplem off by raising funds and not using it as layed out or not finishing the so called phases. That is why big donors like Donovan etc walked away pretty much.

MC has a good program, very nice base and coach. They need to support it with a real rink
        Colleges don't have BOD's. They have Boards of Trustees that only meet a few times a year. Glenn Hoffman is the Athletic Director. He is the person responsible for alumni support and fund raising. If you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that they were running alumni fund raising events all last summer to fund the renovations which are planned for next summer. You would also know that they ran a hockey town hall before the Vermont game outlining all the details. Details that you obviously have no knowledge of. If you want to continue this charade that you are a Merrimack fan I suggest you go to MerrimackAthletics.com and educate yourself on what is actually going on instead of spewing all this nonsense.

Comment

"How did taste?"
          Speak english much punk
          Irony.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Since we dont play this weekend, which hockey east teams do you most want to see spanked this weekend?
            Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

i wouldn't mind uml getting beat up by uvm up north on friday and then maine upsetting BU on sunday....just what i'm hoping for
              "Great moments are born from great oppurtunities.” - Herb Brooks

"MATTEAU!!! MATTEAU!!! MATTEAU!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWahoo View Post
                Colleges don't have BOD's. They have Boards of Trustees that only meet a few times a year. Glenn Hoffman is the Athletic Director. He is the person responsible for alumni support and fund raising. If you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that they were running alumni fund raising events all last summer to fund the renovations which are planned for next summer. You would also know that they ran a hockey town hall before the Vermont game outlining all the details. Details that you obviously have no knowledge of. If you want to continue this charade that you are a Merrimack fan I suggest you go to MerrimackAthletics.com and educate yourself on what is actually going on instead of spewing all this nonsense.
                Chief, you are a great advocate of MC hockey and a solid poster. Please though dont insult me with websites and bs pres release.
                I have forgotten more about the behind the scenes efforts to build a new rink then you will ever know existed.
                The websites and press releases that you slave over simply tell you what they want you to know
                Have forgotten more then you will ever know

Comment

"How did taste?"
                  Speak english much punk
                  Chief, you are a great advocate of MC hockey and a solid poster. Please though dont insult me with websites and bs pres release.
                  I have forgotten more about the behind the scenes efforts to build a new rink then you will ever know existed.
                  The websites and press releases that you slave over simply tell you what they want you to know
                  Just in case you need another example ... even more irony.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Stopped by to ask Warrior 51 to send me an email when he gets time. Thanks!

Oh, and there's a conspiracy afoot. Sounds delicious.

BTW Hokydad has followed his M.O. to the letter. He calls everyone names then implies that he has some inside info that only he is in on. He and the rest of the Illuminate.

Told you guys that this freakshow was a trip!!!!

Comment

Based on the veracity of your previous posts I believe this is true.

Comment

seriously just ignore this guy he doesn't deserve the time of day

BC proved once again why they won't get anywhere far in the post season...oh and by the way...did anyone else catch the "typo" in today's Boston Herald feature on BC hockey? They said they were 1-1-0...hello?!?! we dominated them at home and deserve that second tally in their loss column thank you.
                        Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

Not really sure if I am allowed to do this cause I am plugging my own blog but I got the chance to interview coach Mark Dennehy. You can check it out at http://www.sportsjuke.com/

*The interview is safe for work but the post below it may not be
                          Merrimack College Warriors
                          Boston Bruins Hockey
                          Stanley Cup Champions: 1929, 1939, 1941, 1970, 1972

"Go! Go! Black and gold!
                          Old-time hockey, bar the door
                          Clear the track it's all-out war
                          Light the lamp, throw a hit
                          Black and gold never quit
                          The barn is full, our team's in town
                          So put 'em up boys, knock 'em down
                          Drop the puck, it's time to go"
                          -Dropkick Murphys

Sports Juke - a mediocre blog - updated several time daily
                          Friend us on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post

BC proved once again why they won't get anywhere far in the post season...
                            It amuses me that people are basing what will happen in the post season on the first few weeks of the season. Congrats on the early season success... but take it for what its worth... its Nov 7. Ask UMass fans how far a good Oct-Dec will get you if you don't carry it through Jan-March...
                            Last edited by Gibber; 11-07-2009, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                              It amuses me that people are basing what will happen in the post season on the first few weeks of the season. Congrats on the early season success... but take it for what its worth... its Nov 7. Ask UMass fans how far a good Oct-Dec will get you if you don't carry it through Jan-March...
                              Besides BC got jobbed on that goal in the 1st period. The officials totally blew that instant replay in the first period. Even Bob Norton said so. The puck was clearly in the net well before the whistle blew.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWahoo View Post
                                Besides BC got jobbed on that goal in the 1st period. The officials totally blew that instant replay in the first period. Even Bob Norton said so. The puck was clearly in the net well before the whistle blew.
                                It wasn't a whistle issue, it was a BC player in the crease issue.
                                Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                                2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Working...
                                X