Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
    I wouldnt say Wisconsin Minnesota is the greatest rivalry I think you throw UND Wisc and Minnesota in the mix and say pick two All three teams have had some memorable games between them
    Right between the comma key and and the slash key, (lower right corner of keyboard) there is a key with a little dot. It is called a period. Learn to use it and people might be able to read your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
      Kind of like preferring to lose 7-6 than winning 2-1 I suppose.
      Come on now, get it right.

They prefer to lose 8-7.
      "...the great state University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found."

Wisconsin '05 Michigan '07

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

my other blog

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        And CC was the first "real" series for UW. Just sayin.

Can't wait to see Bill Murray on the jumbotron

Psst, for the umpteenth time, Bill Murray loses to the Gopher.

Originally posted by Koho View Post
        Right between the comma key and and the slash key, (lower right corner of keyboard) there is a key with a little dot. It is called a period. Learn to use it and people might be able to read your posts.
        I dunno how he could forget about a period....a period is red, after all.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Is this thread about Minnesota & Wisconsin .... OR .... the greatest rivalry in college hockey?
          A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            We'll let them win the Virg Foss Trophy For Mid-Season Excellence every time. We have higher goals.
            Is UMN's "higher goal" this year to just make the NCAA's, or to lose in the 1st round again?
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
              Is UND's "higher goal" this year to just make the NCAA's, or to lose to BC again?
              Fixed.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Fixed.
                Not really though.
                1. UND will make the NCAA's regardless.
                2. Last year they lost to UNH, so your argument holds no water.

Where as UMN has shown a recent history of either failing to make the NCAA's, or promptly exiting if they do happen to make it.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Is UMN's "higher goal" this year to just make the NCAA's, or to lose in the 1st round again?
                  {sigh}
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Not really though.
                    1. UND will make the NCAA's regardless.
                    2. Last year they lost to UNH, so your argument holds no water.

Where as UMN has shown a recent history of either failing to make the NCAA's, or promptly exiting if they do happen to make it.
                    Well, since we live in the now, and don't rely on the past, I'll just ignore your little attempt to burst my balloon, sonny boy.

Is it me, or do Sioux fans and Sconni fans become more similar every year?

Comment

The highest ranked team in Ohio - Miami (not The Ohio State University from the Big 11)

The highest ranked team in Michigan - Michigan (from the Big 11)

The highest ranked team in Minnesota - Bemidji State followed by UMD (not Minnesota from the Big 11)

Let's jettison Wisconsin and Minnesota from the WCHA when UNO and Bemidji enter in 2010. That way, the Big 10 Conference can form the first Division I-A conference in college hockey and have their own championship.

[Don't anyone mention that the top 2 teams in the WCHA in terms of national championships won both come from D-II, not the D-I Big 10/11 large-ego Wisconsin or Minnesota campuses. ]

Now, back to the "... greatest rivalry in college hockey" love-thread.
                      A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Well, since we live in the now, and don't rely on the past, I'll just ignore your little attempt to burst my balloon, sonny boy.
                        If we live in the now, then why do you feel the need to do the 2>0, 2>1 thing?
                        Way to not even follow your own advice there.

If you did, you would have to type 0=0 instead.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Wisconsin sucks in so many ways posting a list would take up all of this server's memory. You can have your SB titles (most of which occurred before any of you were born) I'd still rather never win a SB than be confused as a Sconnie. (I left off "Drunken" because that would be redundant). Suck it you animal carcas screwing, serial killing, red, green and yellow wearing baztardz born to Satan and Rosie O'Donnell.
                          We can accept all of that as long as you take back the Rosie O'Donnell thing.

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
                            We can accept all of that as long as you take back the Rosie O'Donnell thing.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Wisconsin sucks in so many ways posting a list would take up all of this server's memory. You can have your SB titles (most of which occurred before any of you were born) I'd still rather never win a SB than be confused as a Sconnie. (I left off "Drunken" because that would be redundant). Suck it you animal carcas screwing, serial killing, red, green and yellow wearing baztardz born to Satan and Rosie O'Donnell.
                              You left out Milwaukee.
                              "There are three things that people will watch without saying a word: a river, a campfire and the Zamboni cleaning the ice."

Charles Schulz

Comment

Is it me, or do Sioux fans and Sconni fans become more similar every year?

It's not just you, Sioux fans are getting a little closer to the best fans. Very little though.
                                If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Working...
                                X