Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Yes him . Just wondering if he wasn't asked back or if he quit.
    He quit. He saw Kangas behind him and said "I can't compete" and went to the AHL and actually has done ok there.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      He quit. He saw Kangas behind him and said "I can't compete" and went to the AHL and actually has done ok there.
      Well good for him...living the dream!
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
        And if you look back at the original quote, you will see it is a Sue fan who made the statement.
        And if you look back you'll see it was a St. Cloud fan that made the statement "Defense of the Ages". But that doesn't stop you and other gopher fans repeating it over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by milzie View Post
          And if you look back you'll see it was a St. Cloud fan that made the statement "Defense of the Ages". But that doesn't stop you and other gopher fans repeating it over and over again.
          Since when has anyone here let "facts" get in the way of making a good argument?
          04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
          USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
          I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
          Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
          I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

Originally posted by milzie View Post
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Good stuff

A Sheboygan man with a fourth drunken driving charge pending is facing a new charge after failing a breathalyzer test, then claiming the test result was from eating a Jack Daniels steak, according to a criminal complaint.

Ian A. Baker, 23, of 1229 Trimberger Court, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor bail jumping, which carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail.

According to the complaint:

Baker came to his court-ordered intoxicated driver intervention program Monday morning and blew a blood-alcohol level of 0.07 on a breath test. He then denied drinking any alcohol and blamed the test result on eating a Jack Daniels steak the night before.

Baker was charged in July with the fourth-offense OWI and released on a $1,500 signature bond that forbade alcohol consumption.
              Originally posted by CavalryNate
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                Good stuff
                What? No dead deer molestation stories this year?

Hey, if the steak was medium rare, maybe the alcohol didn't cook off. Sounds like he's got a case!

Most of you were lining up to jump off the bridge two weeks ago. I give you credit for sacking up and representing.

Badgers sweep! I'll accept no less after yesterday's football *** raping.

I almost hate the Vikings as much as the Gophers. Almost...

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                  Good stuff
                  I will see your Jack Daniel's steak and raise you with this gem:

Star Tribune Link

Drunk Driver Reports Herself

NEILSVILLE, Wis. - The call came into the 911 dispatcher: "I don't want to hurt anybody. I'm drunk."

And with that, Mary Strey, 49, of Granton, reported herself as a drunken driver about three miles northeast of Neilsville in central Wisconsin.

Clark County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Jim Backus said Monday that Strey's call on Oct. 24 led deputies to cite her for misdemeanor drunken driving with a blood-alcohol level double the legal limit to drive. She makes her first court appearance Dec. 10.

Backus says drunken drivers reporting themselves is rare.

In the 911 call, Strey said she wanted to report a drunken driver and the dispatcher asked if she was behind the suspect vehicle. "I am them," Strey said. She then followed the dispatcher's advice to pull over and turn on her flashers, telling him she had been "drinking all night long."
                  Kudos to her for being aware enough to know she was too drunk to drive, but that's a little too late to come to the realization. Glad she didn't hurt anyone, but she deserves whatever is coming to her.
                  04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
                  USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
                  I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
                  Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
                  I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

I remember him playing for team USA in the WJC and losing to Canada in the shootout when he couldn't stop, well, anybody. Especially Toews.

I don't think he was ever the same after that.

Comment

I thought he left to train for the gay olympics?

Comment

Numbers can be deceiving but we'll let the players talk on the ice.
                        6>5. No deception there.

And Mr. Doo, weren't you the originator of the "Simple Math" argument? Or was that Handyman? At any rate, you certainly subscribed to it.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          6>5. No deception there.

And Mr. Doo, weren't you the originator of the "Simple Math" argument? Or was that Handyman? At any rate, you certainly subscribed to it.
                          You a UND fan? If I were Slap Shot I may be tempted to give you a halo.

"Simple Math" is all mine. I'm sure Handy wants no credit for it, and probably doesn't want to hear about it.

Comment

The only thing more obnoxious than a Packers fan is a Badgers fan, although it's a close race.

No halo, Scoobs - just a can of paint thinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              The only thing more obnoxious than a Packers fan is a Badgers fan, although it's a close race.
                              The short buses are neck & neck heading for the checkered flag.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                6>5. No deception there.

2>1. No deception there, either.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X