Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

im convinced jockstock is NOT tyler hirsch. if you look at this earlier posts, he spells hirsch, his appearent own last name wrong a few times. "Hirsh" which eventually becomes Hirsch. as for this weekend, keep feeding tony lucia whatever you fed him to quote Doug Woog, and the gophers will win.
    Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
      im convinced jockstock is NOT tyler hirsch. if you look at this earlier posts, he spells hirsch, his appearent own last name wrong a few times. "Hirsh" which eventually becomes Hirsch. as for this weekend, keep feeding tony lucia whatever you fed him to quote Doug Woog, and the gophers will win.
      appearant-ly? Turn me on deadman, turn me on deadman.

Comment

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
        Is this thread about Minnesota & Wisconsin .... OR .... the greatest rivalry in college hockey?
        Happy vs the entire UND fanbase ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Well, since we live in the now, and don't rely on the past,
          If no one remembers it, how come all you Paint Thinner Drinking Dead Deer *

BOX.
          If you don't rely on the past why do you keep bringing it up.
          If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
            If you don't rely on the past why do you keep bringing it up.
            You guys have ALWAYS drank paint thinner ?

Comment

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
              You guys have ALWAYS drank paint thinner ?
              Just using the term "paint thinner" represents being stuck in the past. It's been tired and worn out longer than Hammer pants and the mullet (excluding North Dakota where it never went out).
              Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
              2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
              2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
              Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                He's a Viking now. He gets booed. I'm sure he'll find a way to get over it. Maybe his millions of dollars will see him through. Poor guy.
                Just to clarify - I'm not talking about booing. I have NO problem with that. It was the completely over-the-top foul mouthed statements on clothing and signs and the claims of wishes for injury and death that I saw, read and heard from the mustard and pickle fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
                  Just using the term "paint thinner" represents being stuck in the past. It's been tired and worn out longer than Hammer pants and the mullet (excluding North Dakota where it never went out).

Comment

WI always have been, are now, and always will be drinking paint thinner.

It's like lutefisk and Scandinavians, borscht and Russians, and Rice and Asians. Some things will never change.

And I'm just going to go ahead and assume the dead deer thing still goes on. I'd rather not go find factual evidence of that, because that's just disgusting.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

WI always have been, are now, and always will be drinking paint thinner.

It's like lutefisk and Scandinavians, borscht and Russians, and Rice and Asians. Some things will never change.

And I'm just going to go ahead and assume the dead deer thing still goes on. I'd rather not go find factual evidence of that, because that's just disgusting.
                      Or UND players and court dates ?

Comment

It looks like they are moving Craig Smith to the top line for this weekend. Thank goodness because Patrick Johnson has been awful.

http://host.madison.com/sports/colle...cc4c03286.html
                        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Rumors abound about Barriball suffering a likely season-ending injury in practice yesterday. Many are frantically trying to figure out details.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            Rumors abound about Barriball suffering a likely season-ending injury in practice yesterday. Many are frantically trying to figure out details.
                            I'm not very familiar with the gophers. Who is Barriball?

Comment

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
                              I'm not very familiar with the gophers. Who is Barriball?
                              Jay Barriball is a senior forward on the top line. He had 11 goals and 23 assists last year, and has 2 goals and 2 assists this year.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Jay Barriball is a senior forward on the top line. He had 11 goals and 23 assists last year, and has 2 goals and 2 assists this year.
                                Well, rumors often turn out not to be true. Hope he's OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X