This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 Part II: I Believe in Seth Appert

No line sheet up on RPI's website and the game notes list the injured player status as "unknown"...
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      I'm heading out the door for the game...to return in the wee hours overnight.
      Luckily I don't have to drive as far, but am still meeting up with family beforehand. Best of luck to both teams.

Comment

If you're not following Without A Peer on Twitter, you are wrong.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          If you're not following Without A Peer on Twitter, you are wrong.
          Sounds like someone isn't afraid to Tweet his own horn.

I'm afraid I don't partake - I've got enough distractions from good old email. If I did, I would and then I could be something other than wrong. Good luck with it though RC.

Comment

I think York absolutely starts tonight, especially since the next game they play isn't until next Friday.

Rest is nice and all, but these guys are still rounding into game shape. I'm also not sold that Merriam starts against Bentley. I think this team wants to beat the crap out of Bentley after what happened last year.

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
            Sounds like someone isn't afraid to Tweet his own horn.
            Some of us shamelessly stow it away in our signatures.
            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Awful tonight. No penalty kill and stupid penalties taken. At least they have some time to rest up and get healthy for the Holiday Tourny. Don't eat too much Turkey guys...

Comment

It's a **** sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  It's a **** sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite.
                  Om nom. Maybe it's like that magic fruit that makes everything you eat after it taste like delicious candy?
                  APBWiki

Comment

I want to say I told ya so. Oh well you became the number 1 win for niagara

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyguy View Post
                      We are quite magnanimous.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I want to say I told ya so.
                        Hard to do that when you didn't say anything that hadn't already been said.

Comment

Somebody had to take on the charity case and give them a win. Don't want them going home for the holiday with nothing to be thankful for.
                          APBWiki

Comment

Wow, what an insightful post.

The team got out worked, outhustled, outhit....you name it. NU was bigger, stronger and dictated play all night. They wanted it more and we were flat footed all night. The start of the 3rd period -- when you're thinking RPI will come out on fire -- and they never made it out of the locker room.
                            Oh well, what's 600 miles amongst friends?

I've got some recruit reporting to do --which I 'll do on the appropriate thread, to start out of trouble with RB...
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Interesting he sat out Cullen and Anders Goulet. If you are not going to bring your A team why get on the bus? I thought those two players have actually picked up their game recently. Looks like the team was shut down physically and emotionally and I gotta say as a previous player I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by IMO View Post
                                Interesting he sat out Cullen and Anders Goulet. If you are not going to bring your A team why get on the bus? I thought those two players have actually picked up their game recently. Looks like the team was shut down physically and emotionally and I gotta say as a previous player I understand.
                                Appert was quoted saying something regarding AAG and Cullen's poor play the prior weekend. "We need them to play better... we need them to play consistently." They had 3 shots on goal between them in the St. Lawrence game and were invisible on the ice. He was benching them to send a message, and what better time to do it than a non-conference game? Make them sit in the stands and watch what happens so they're motivated to work harder in the games that matter.
                                APBWiki

Comment

Working...
                                X