Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

4-1-1 (2-1-1 WCHA) North Dakota Fighting Sioux comes to visit the 2-4-0 (1-3-0) Michigan Tech Huskies at the John MacInnes Student Ice Arena this Friday and Saturday.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Wouldn't it be easier to just Priority Mail us the four points?

Sioux Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and

Originally posted by Dirty View Post

Sioux Sweep
      I think that's what the Top-Rank Sioux were thinking when they came to the Mac two years ago. They were such sore losers they had to wear different jerseys on Saturday night.
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Sooooooo......yes?

Sioux Sweep
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

A little hard to get excited for a tech series, but it does help coming off the bye week..... tech doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

Split.

Early season Sioux have returned.
            At least a 2-3 goal win for UND on Friday night, followed by a 1-2 goal Tech win on Saturday night.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
              Split.

At least a 2-3 goal win for UND on Friday night, followed by a 1-2 goal Tech win on Saturday night.
              I would have to agree. The sioux are never great at the beginning of the season, plus Tech is looking good so far.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
              Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                I would have to agree. The sioux are never great at the beginning of the season, plus Tech is looking good so far.
                Unless we start taking penalties, at which point our 65.9% PK gets to go to work.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                  ...the 2-4-0 (1-3-0) Michigan Tech Huskies...
                  ...plus Tech is looking good so far.
                  This made me chuckle.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                    Split.

Reverse the nights and I agree.
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post

Sioux Sweep
                      We only ship UPS

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      A little hard to get excited for a tech series, but it does help coming off the bye week..... tech doesn't stand a chance.
                      I know, its so hard to look forward to two games where you're almost guaranteed to win unless you **** up something major. God, I'd hate to have to go into a weekend expecting to win, I don't know how you manage
                      @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                      I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        Unless we start taking penalties, at which point our 65.9% PK gets to go to work.
                        Our PK may not be that great overall, but on the weekend it was 9/11. We looked a lot better than we did the last time I saw the team play. We gave up far less shots, and put more pressure on the puck.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        This made me chuckle.
                        Quiet please.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                        Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Our PK may not be that great overall, but on the weekend it was 9/11. We looked a lot better than we did the last time I saw the team play. We gave up far less shots, and put more pressure on the puck.
                          Most teams judge how good they are based on how many points they're putting on the board. At Michigan Tech, we're happy if our penalty kill isn't sucking it up
                          @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                          I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

*****http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs078.snc3/14555_167676901655_76394591655_3003086_6570935_n.j pg******

God help us all.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Tech sucks. Sioux sweep.
                              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                              X