Angry Jack Battles Timid Timmay..aka the 2009 Water Bottle Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Jack Battles Timid Timmay..aka the 2009 Water Bottle Classic

Such as it were, this years Water Bottle Classic pits Jack vs. Timmay at the Fond once again. Both teams coming off what should be considered satisfying weekends for each. Can Timid Tim keep it close or will the Fond and its team begin its early winter swoon ?
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Re: Angry Jack Battles Timid Timmay..aka the 2009 Water Bottle Classic

After the past 2 years+,Tim shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with the water bottle classic. I wish I had video of that whole incident, that was awesome
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Looking forward to my first trip to Orono, despite the fact that it's gonna be a looooonnnnnngggggg day. BU has a game Friday at Northeastern to worry about first, though.
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Can't you just feel the excitement?

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Can Maine win twice in a row for the first time in the last 30 games?

Winning streaks like this don't grow on trees, so tune in and find out!!
          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Can't you just feel the excitement?

Yes, its just scintilatting iznt it ?
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Lots of interest in this game

Darling keeps Maine in the game and ..... Maine loses, what a shocker
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

What? Maine plays BU this weekend? I just thought there was some 9-year-old shooting trick shots at the Fond this weekend. At least, that's how the radio ad makes it sound...
                You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
                ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
                ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
                ...you hate UNH.

Comment

Even this BU fan wants you guys to fire Timmay.

Boston University Terriers
                  1971, 1972, 1978, 1995 and 2009 National Champions.

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Comment

Can we taking a collection to pay jackie to hit timmy in the head with a bottle??? Maybe that would knock him into a stupor
                    Just kidding before the timmay police come out in force.....let's hope Maine can pull a rabbitt out of the hat this weekend, for the teams sake not timmays.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB View Post
                      Even this BU fan wants you guys to fire Timmay.

We..{UM fans}..can only HOPE...will it happen...? What it comes down to is a good/strong Maine team is good for Hockey East and games between BU/BC/UNH and the rest of Hockey East....just makes the games and conference better.

Comment

Originally posted by mainescores View Post
                        We..{UM fans}..can only HOPE...will it happen...? What it comes down to is a good/strong Maine team is good for Hockey East and games between BU/BC/UNH and the rest of Hockey East....just makes the games and conference better.
                        100% agree - just wait until monday to start.
                        time to write new history

Comment

Anyone know if the Saturday practice was enough to allow Megan to get into the lineup for this game?

Comment

A reminder to BU and Maine fans alike that we'll be live blogging today's game (link to blog in my sig).
                            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

BU against Maine, and a grand total of 14 posts on this thread.

Like I said earlier, you can just feel the excitement.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                              X