Weekly Hockey East predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Hockey East predictions

Not sure if there is a thread already, but here it is for 2009-10, I'll start the predictions
    Week of Oct 30-Nov 1
    Friday
    Northeastern@Vermont

Saturday
    Boston University@Providence
    Northeastern@Vermont
    Connecticut@New Hampshire

Sunday
    Maine@New Hampshire
    Providence@Connecticut
    GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Re: Weekly Hockey East predictions

I'll bite

Friday
    Northeastern@Vermont

Saturday
    Northeastern@Vermont

Sunday
    Maine@New Hampshire
    Providence@Connecticut Tie - Huskies shootout win
    "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
      I'll bite

Friday
      Northeastern@Vermont

Saturday
      Northeastern@Vermont

Sunday
      Maine@New Hampshire
      Providence@Connecticut Tie - Huskies shootout win
      Geeesh! I was pretty close - almost made the right call on the tie shoot out, and I don't generally make predictions. I gave NU - UVM the split just 'cause if UVM is capable of surprising Clarkson, they might have another rabbit up their sleeve. No offense at all to NU - they are playing great, and I think I've always been supportive of the program, but my poor sensitive feelings have been hurt by getting neg repped for not calling the sweep. I couldn't upgrade to Extra unless I took the - out of my name, so I haven't any idea who to frown at
      "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

the fan weekly results:

Bergy1-6
        DC78-82-4
        gotice-4

I was with DC on the split with UVM, but congrats to Northeastern on the sweep.
        GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

New week:
          Monday:
          Boston C@Boston U

Friday:
          Providence@Maine
          New Hampshire@Boston U
          Vermont@Boston C

Saturday:
          Boston U@New Hampshire
          Vermont@Boston C

Sunday
          Northeastern@Providence
          Connecticut@Maine
          GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

Comment

New week:
            Monday:
            Boston C@Boston U

Friday:
            Providence@Maine
            New Hampshire@Boston U Tie UNH shootout win
            Vermont@Boston C

Saturday:
            Boston U@New Hampshire
            Vermont@Boston C

Sunday
            Northeastern@Providence
            Connecticut@Maine

Comment

Working...
            X