Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Illustrated on the ball once again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Illustrated on the ball once again...

Page 16 of the new issue has an article about the hockey program at Ala. Huntsville not having a conference home next year. In the article it says "Last years NCAA champion, Bemidji State..."

congrats to the Beavers!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Sports Illustrated on the ball once again...

Didn't BSU win the CHA playoff championship?

Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by dcsiouxfan View Post
      Page 16 of the new issue has an article about the hockey program at Ala. Huntsville not having a conference home next year. In the article it says "Last years NCAA champion, Bemidji State..."

Thanks!

Comment

This Boston University fan noticed. Nice editing huh?

BU Hockey: Beavered
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

congrats to the Beavers!!!!!!!!!!******* classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0">****** name="movie" value="http://www.greatvikings.com/gv/client/pages/4874/info.html">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** src="http://www.greatvikings.com/gv/client/pages/4874/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0">
          Congrats... and salute..

Comment

Their college hockey articles always have something wrong with them. I remember when State won the title, they contradicted themselves about when Lerg had his asthma attack.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Their college hockey articles always have something wrong with them. I remember when State won the title, they contradicted themselves about when Lerg had his asthma attack.
              I thought it was when they confused the "dudley doo-right" theme with your fight song.

Comment

Also gotta love the SI Writers's belief that UAH can get a Travel Exemption just like the Alaska schools. Cripes, its north alabama, not Nome, Alaska.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

BSU is doomed - another victim of the SI Curse

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                    BSU is doomed - another victim of the SI Curse
                    The SI Curse is only in effect if they're on the cover.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                      Thanks!
                      I suppose you want that "State of Hockey" thingy back.
                      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                        The SI Curse is only in effect if they're on the cover.
                        College hockey will never be on an SI cover. Does it still count?

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                          College hockey will never be on an SI cover. Does it still count?
                          No Cover, no SI Curse.

It just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            No Cover, no SI Curse.
                            Then I'm adopting my own offshoot of the theory as a legitimate theory.
                            For example, they keep annointing the Sharks as the next Stanley Cup champs

Comment

I noticed and thought it would be funny if they didn't get that fixed for the print edition.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                              X