Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan goes to the tournament every year. What's wrong with your sorry team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan goes to the tournament every year. What's wrong with your sorry team?

Here you go UMich - your rumpus room.

Re: Michigan goes to the tournament every year. What's wrong with your sorry team?

We don't play in a conference full of retards. I guess that's why UND doesn't get a rumpus room. Makes sense.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Re: Michigan goes to the tournament every year. What's wrong with your sorry team?

I'm not sure he's smart enough to find his rumpus room.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
        It's nice to be respected...
        Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
          It's nice to be respected...
          FYI

No one around here has an ounce of respect for you.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Old Salty become a Michigan Fan? Chris!!!?

eff michigan, I can't wait for UW to stomp on them
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
              Do Bee nice now...

Oh wait, not Romper Room...

Comment

UMass' problem: we are NOT Michigan!

enough said!
                Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

I heard rumpus so I couldn't help but post the following...

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3M4_XZ3FLHw&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3M4_XZ3FLHw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    FYI

No one around here has an ounce of respect for you.
                    + infinity.

Comment

Working...
                    X