PDA

View Full Version : UNH @ Wisconsin, Oct. 30-31

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

MadCityRich
11-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Pretty solid weekend of hockey (and football). It was great to see the Badgers came to play both nights.

The only thing lacking was (were?) the fans. *** is going on? This is Badger hockey. It seemed quite fitting that the Halloween theme was in the Kohl Center in the form of a ****ing cemetery. I know there was a lot going on and it was non conference (but still a HE powerhouse), but in the past this was a challenge to sack up. Bottom line, the crowd sucked imo.

SPCSMAN: Sorry, I didn't see your invite to visit you until Saturday afternoon. Saturday night I was "stuck" in a friends business suite with Mr. Bacardi ;) . I tried breaking away a couple of times to no avail.

I'm glad you had a good time and I hope you were treated well....unless one is from Minny Soda, one usually is treated well!

MW4Bucky&SNC
11-01-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm really impressed with the two efforts strong together. Now they need to see if they can get on a roll.

uwbadgers14
11-01-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm really impressed with the two efforts strong together. Now they need to see if they can get on a roll.

In the 3 wins on the season a combined score.. 16-2!!!! If this team does get on a roll, look out. They look like they have the ability to shut teams down at will. Even the 2 loses they were able to control and dictate the play for much of the game... you can really tell the ability to roll 4 lines at teams is really an advantage over a lot of teams...