PDA

View Full Version : SCSU @ Tech: Husky Style.....

Pages : [1] 2 3

scsutommyboy
10-25-2009, 01:50 PM
Here we go. SCSU needs to sweep if they think they are a top tier WCHA team.

nmupiccdiva
10-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Uhm...

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?p=4425771#post4425771

scsutommyboy
10-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Uhm...

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?p=4425771#post4425771

It doesn't have a :mad:, so that thread sucks.......:D

Dude Love
10-25-2009, 02:06 PM
I agree. I vote for this thread.

Flashy Man
10-25-2009, 02:20 PM
Vote! (http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=85974)

andrewj063
10-25-2009, 02:23 PM
It doesn't have a :mad:, so that thread sucks.......:D

This.

Boosh
10-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Huskies sweep

scsutommyboy
10-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Second page!! Come on now this is a big weekend for SCSU. We need to see if the team can continue their good play two weekend ends in a row. I am hoping Boomer or Skeeterman ask Motzko tonight at the coaches show why barta can play like sh#t and still get to play and if he is going to split the goalies next weekend?

The Paragon of Virtue
10-26-2009, 09:22 AM
I've somehow gotten some hockey talk going on in the idiotic thread.

why barta can play like sh#t and still get to play
Plays well in practice, like Mike Walsh? :D

scsutommyboy
10-26-2009, 09:40 AM
I've somehow gotten some hockey talk going on in the idiotic thread.

Plays well in practice, like Mike Walsh? :D

well they both suck and both played on the power play when they shouldn't.:eek: :(

Husky4Life
10-26-2009, 10:23 AM
What kind of team does Tech have this year? Goons? Little guys? Hockey players?

scsutommyboy
10-26-2009, 11:36 AM

I would assume healthy compared to last year. I think half the team was out for most of last season.

SCSU Euro
10-26-2009, 02:11 PM
We need to see if the team can continue their good play two weekend ends in a row.

I wouldn't classify our play as good play. It was just better than Duluth's.

scsutommyboy
10-26-2009, 02:15 PM
I wouldn't classify our play as good play. It was just better than Duluth's.

The third period Friday I would calssify that as good play. On Saturday they played well especially concidering there were so many penalties and that really hurts the flow of the game. I should point out Tte third period on saturday was not good, but the other two were fine.

jazzam
10-26-2009, 02:33 PM
the third period Friday looked a lot like we were turtling and trying to protect the lead. Duluth was pressing pretty good but were too tired to put some goals together.

I'm excited to see how State does against Tech.

FadeToBlack&Gold
10-26-2009, 03:02 PM

I would assume healthy compared to last year. I think half the team was out for most of last season.

We're much healthier (so far), but this is also the youngest team we've had in awhile. 17 of our 27 players are freshmen or sophomores still figuring out their roles on the team and what the grind of the WCHA is like.

We seem to have a mix of speed, shooters, and grinders/goons.

Our PK needs a lot of work after last weekend at CC. I expect the coaches are going to be addressing that heavily in practice this week, with SCSU and their snipers coming up this weekend.

All of that, plus the series history of the past decade or so says St. Cloud should sweep, but I also think that not having beaten you guys since 2005 says that maybe Tech is due for a W, especially with us playing at home. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut, etc. :rolleyes:

Maybe the fact that I won't be around to even listen to this series via internet radio will help. To date, Tech is 0-8 against St. Cloud when I'm physically in attendance. :mad: :o

SCSU Euro
10-26-2009, 05:55 PM
The third period Friday I would calssify that as good play.

Missed Friday's game.

the third period Friday looked a lot like we were turtling and trying to protect the lead.

Uh... come again? We never lead Friday.

To date, Tech is 0-8 against St. Cloud when I'm physically in attendance. :mad: :o

Yeah... but that's not saying much. What's their record against St. Cloud over that same time period when you're not physically in attendance?

Well, it pains me to say, because I like the angry face in all our threads, but this is still on the first page, and the other one's at 17. Looks like we have a winner, and this one's the loser.

The Paragon of Virtue
10-26-2009, 06:11 PM
Well, it pains me to say, because I like the angry face in all our threads, but this is still on the first page, and the other one's at 17. Looks like we have a winner, and this one's the loser.
This one has more posts actually discussing hockey.

First Time, Long Time
10-26-2009, 06:16 PM
This one has more posts actually discussing hockey.

Also doesn't have the incredibly annoying embeded audio files.

FadeToBlack&Gold
10-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Yeah... but that's not saying much. What's their record against St. Cloud over that same time period when you're not physically in attendance?

0-8. I became a fan starting in 06/07 when I joined the pep band, and I've been present at each of the last eight games these teams have played against each other.