Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

2008 Hyundai Elantra.

EDIT: 21,000 miles. Bought it used about a month ago.
    Last edited by Dude Love; 10-28-2009, 12:51 AM.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

In my opinion, in order for something to be considered a truck it has to be able to haul over 5000lbs and tow over 10,000 (and I'm not talking about what they rate them at, but what they can actually do). Wranglers and Rangers aren't trucks.

ctf, I'm impressed, manuals are definitely far superior to any auto
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

2001 Acura 3.2 TL with 118,000 miles. Transmission only has about 6,000 miles on it though.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by startthebus View Post
          I guess girls aren't impressed by your personality :\
          Given you're the one that believes a certain car is required to hook up...

Although I could be wrong. Perhaps it's the popped collar and plaid shorts that turns them on? Wait, you wear Axe don't you? Pierced both ears? Frat insignia tattooed on the shoulder blade or ankle? You're stylin'!!!

Comment

Plymouth Horizon
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Although I could be wrong. Perhaps it's the popped collar and plaid shorts that turns them on? Wait, you wear Axe don't you? Pierced both ears? Frat insignia tattooed on the shoulder blade or ankle? You're stylin'!!!
              Actually from the pic he posted earlier, it does look like he pierced both ears.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Actually from the pic he posted earlier, it does look like he pierced both ears.
                I broke this story on my blog back in February. Catch up with the times.
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                  An '89 Ford Ranger. Manual. Dámn proud of it.
                  You don't even a fricken license, so you don't could

2000 Ford Explorer with 98xxx on it, Did have one blown tire with it to keep up the Explorer reputation
                  Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                  Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

He's probably got the tribal armband, Chinese characters, and "Thug Life" on his midsection.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Women shouldn't drive, you don't need a car to get between the kitchen and the bedroom.

That said, I have an '07 Mazda 3. It's pretty and has 37,000 miles on it.

The bf drives a '06 Mazda 3 (not as pretty) and races a Mazda MX5.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Plymouth Horizon
                        Ah, my first car. Those were the days. Gas less than a dollar and I still couldn't afford to fill up that piece of sh**. Note: mine was a piece. But i guess that's what you get when at the time you don't have a job other than high school sports and homework.

Now I have an '06 Ford Fusion.
                        I survived the SCSU E. Coli scare of 2005.

Inventor of the "Mine!" chant.

Signs, Signs every game there's signs:
                        I ♥ Lamp!!
                        Got Nodl?
                        Bow down to Bobby!
                        Ooooohhhh! Not just Spanish for rice!

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          Women shouldn't drive, you don't need a car to get between the kitchen and the bedroom.
                          Quoted for emphasis.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                            That said, I have an '07 Mazda 3. It's pretty and has 37,000 miles on it.
                            Boo. My 06 Impreza will kick your ***

Straight back to the kitchen, I guess
                            @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                            I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
                              Boo. My 06 Impreza will kick your ***
                              SHIFT!!!!!
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                SHIFT!!!!!
                                Hey, let's not bring up unhappy memories

Then again, MEg never comes in here anymore, so we don't have to worry
                                @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                                I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Working...
                                X