Alaska Anchorage @ Minnesota 10/30/09-11/1/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Anchorage @ Minnesota 10/30/09-11/1/09

Remember this is a Friday and Sunday series, due to Minnesota Gophers football at home on Saturday.
    Go Gophers Go.

Re: Alaska Anchorage @ Minnesota 10/30/09-11/1/09

I think the Gophers have to sweep. Have to. UAA may be good enough to beat a disinterested Sioux team in their own barn, but this game is at home for the Gophers and the Gophers are desperate. Goalies have been playing well, defense has not been terrible. Shut them down and find a way to score some goals. They weren't blanked against British Columbia, UAA is better but not necessarily that much better than them.

4 points or it's the end of the world.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      4 points or it's the end of the world.
      Good luck with that.
      This Seawolves team (the one that showed up on Sat night at least) is better offensively than I've seen in awhile...good at transition and feisty.
      Clark and Grant are both gifted players.
      Plus, if they get the lead, they can shut you down.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        Good luck with that.
        This Seawolves team (the one that showed up on Sat night at least) is better offensively than I've seen in awhile...good at transition and feisty.
        Clark and Grant are both gifted players.
        Desperate times. Desperate times.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
          Trap?
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            Trap?
            It's called defense.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

These 2 teams are so bad I expect two scoreless ties. Only because negative totals are not possible.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                It's called defense.
                Don't get your panties in a wad. I asked a legitimate question. And since most teams who trap have fans who will never admit that they trap, I must say that my question is still standing. No offense intended.

I'm not accusing your team of trapping, I'm just asking a question.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

If UAA plays like they did last night, they will sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by hop-less View Post
                    Let's hope they do then.
                    "I'm not bias, but that should have been a penalty on the Badgers"- Frank Mazacco

Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    The boner has a mind of its own.

Comment

Well, if the Gophers lose 3-1 both nights, at least it is an improvement.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Well, if the Gophers lose 3-1 both nights, at least it is an improvement.
                        I'll take losing 3-1 and 3-0. Baby steps...

Comment

Originally posted by hop-less View Post
                          I wouldn't be so sure. Unless the Gophers copy the Sioux and stand around for about 40 minutes, the UAA will probably have to play a bit better than they did last night. Of course if the Gophers do decide to just stand around, UAA has shown that they are perfectly willing to take advantage of it.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            Don't get your panties in a wad. I asked a legitimate question. And since most teams who trap have fans who will never admit that they trap, I must say that my question is still standing. No offense intended.

I'm not accusing your team of trapping, I'm just asking a question.
                            My panties are just fine, and I was just answering a question.
                            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              I wouldn't be so sure. Unless the Gophers copy the Sioux and stand around for about 40 minutes, the UAA will probably have to play a bit better than they did last night. Of course if the Gophers do decide to just stand around, UAA has shown that they are perfectly willing to take advantage of it.
                              Too funny.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X