NMU vs. Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU vs. Miami

Looks like another series for Walt to choke and lose. I will be shocked if NMU manages anything in this series. Discuss...

Re: NMU vs. Miami

This should be an easy sweep for MU. NMU clearly has no interest in playing hockey this year.
    TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

We're ranked 24th currently.
      http://siouxsports.com/hockey/rankings/rpi/

At least we're not playing like Minnesota.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        We're ranked 24th currently.
        http://siouxsports.com/hockey/rankings/rpi/

At least we're not playing like Minnesota.
        Brenthoven wants to switch coaches...
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
          This should be an easy sweep for MU. NMU clearly has no interest in playing hockey this year.
          And nobody here has any interest in listening to all the same **** you and BWK fling at half the threads on the front page. Your schtick was old at this time last year. Go away.

Comment

STAY OUT OF THE FIRE THREADS. Come in here or last week's game thread to talk. We're making ****ed fools out of ourselves as a fanbase by having 324098048324 coach-firing threads going. Furthermore, put the fire squad on ignore and stop feeding the ****ed trolls already.
            Always a Wildcat...
            Originally posted by Kepler
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Yeah, because clearly Walt Kyle is doing an excellent job.
              TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

I'll be lounging next to my pool listening the the game.
                TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Miami needs to bounce back after a tough OT loss to Michigan State last night. If nothing else, I'm looking forward to the Stewart/Reichard goaltending matchup on Friday. Two of the best the CCHA has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by RicoForPresident View Post
                    Miami needs to bounce back after a tough OT loss to Michigan State last night. If nothing else, I'm looking forward to the Stewart/Reichard goaltending matchup on Friday. Two of the best the CCHA has to offer.
                    Stewart looked lost last night. I am serious when I say that if the Wildcats play the way they did yesterday, Stewart will be lucky if he doesn't give up 6 or 7 goals.

Comment

It is really ****ing sad how embarrassing you two dumbasses are to your fanbases.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Northern has a knack for playing Miami pretty tough. Haven't seen them this year, but they usually play a nice aggressive, physical style. So, as much as i would love to road sweep, I look more for win/tie for Miami.

In terms of NMU's coaching situation....give me a break! we're still in the first month of the season and you're trying to throw the guy under the bus!?!? get a life! plus, doesn't NMU historically start a little slow and tear it up in the second half anywho?
                        "The only Happy Camper is the guy leaving the camp site!" - Jimmy G.

"This guy takes a tele-prompter to an Eye-Chart Test!" - Dennis Miller on Barak Obama

Comment

Originally posted by muredhawks2008 View Post
                          In terms of NMU's coaching situation....give me a break! we're still in the first month of the season and you're trying to throw the guy under the bus!?!? get a life! plus, doesn't NMU historically start a little slow and tear it up in the second half anywho?
                          Yes, they historically start slow, finish strong, win the "Walt Kyle Cup" (third place game) at the CCHA tournament, and miss the NCAA tourney, the last part being the biggest source of frustration. The slow starts come back to haunt them come tourney selection time.
                          Michigan Hockey Net
                          Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by RicoForPresident View Post
                            I'm not so sure Stewey will be in after watching him in the first three games. I honestly think Ellingson has played better thus far as much as I love Stewey. I'm thinking maybe they'll split the weekend with Ellingson playing the Friday game to give Stewey a day off.

We are all sick of the slow starts, but BWK and BB- Shut you **** mouths already. We are four games into the season and you two are already mouthing off like a couple of monkeys on heroin. Once again I wish you two morons would lose your internet connection.
                            Wildcat Hockey!

B.S. NMU 11'
                            M.B.A. Marquette University 13'

Comment

Originally posted by M-HockeyNet View Post
                              Yes, they historically start slow, finish strong, win the "Walt Kyle Cup" (third place game) at the CCHA tournament, and miss the NCAA tourney, the last part being the biggest source of frustration. The slow starts come back to haunt them come tourney selection time.
                              It's nice to see someone with the same sentiment.

I find it absolutely laughable that people feel the need to sling insults and call me an embarrassment because I EXPECT MORE OUT OF THIS TEAM.

Big Blue DL, kiss my ***.
                              TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                              X