Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Denver Pioneers visit the MN Golden Gophers Oct 23-24

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    For those of you that get Fox Colleg Sports (FCS). Here is the link for all games on that network for this season for DU, MN, UND and WI. It shows Saturday's tape delayed game as TBD.

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3121084
    3:00 P.M Sunday on FCS Central and FSN North.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

2nd half of page 2? Where's the Swami? And DU has got a least a few pests that are currently AWOL. Sad.

Comment

Any chance these two games can be 0-0 ties and since nobody was able to score they both get 0-2 records!!!!!
        Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          2nd half of page 2? Where's the Swami? And DU has got a least a few pests that are currently AWOL. Sad.
          Swami is in North Africa looking for the next great hockey phenom. He times his vacations when DU hits the road for two weeks.

Flu bug is ripping through DU team according to the Denver Post. 40% of the team has it.

Gophers might pull off the sweep this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised and still wouldn't be too concerned as a DU fan. It certainly explains the Saturday meltdowns the last two weeks. DU had no legs in either game.

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_13622781

Comment

Guess who hasn't even gone to bed yet!

state of ho, that is who.

I'll be trying my hardest to keep awake all day. Plans have changed, and evidently I will be going to the game tonight instead of tomorrow. So, if you see a dude with brown hair with incredibly dark circles under his eyes that is acting a fool in section 19, the would be me.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

It is GAMEDAY

GO DU!!!!!

Colborne did not make the trip to Minneapolis.
              DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

I'm going to go back to the pathetic records Minnesota has against DU and UND lately and say it's time to make a stand. The only sweeps last year were SCSU for Pete's sake. UND last year they got blown out of the building, and this year in weekend number one they tried to duplicate that. Somehow they managed a split against DU last year but that doesn't change the 3-6-1 record in the last 10.

Minnesota, it's time to make a stand.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It appears the only live broadcast of Saturday's game will be on radio in Denver or the live audiocast (for a fee) on Pioneer Vision at www.denverpioneers.com. I don't know if the Gophers have any live internet audiocasts of their games but their radio broadcast is being tape delayed as is their TV broadcast.

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

Comment

It appears the only live broadcast of Saturday's game will be on radio in Denver or the live audiocast (for a fee) on Pioneer Vision at www.denverpioneers.com. I don't know if the Gophers have any live internet audiocasts of their games but their radio broadcast is being tape delayed as is their TV broadcast.
                    Gold Zone (pay) on gophersports.com will have the live audio.

Comment

• Re: Denver Pioneers visit the MN Golden Gophers Oct 23-24

It appears the only live broadcast of Saturday's game will be on radio in Denver
                      Do they have an internet feed on that station?
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                        That is what is fed to Pioneer Vision.

Comment

That is what is fed to Pioneer Vision.
                          Got it. Thanks
                          Originally posted by CavalryNate
                          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                            Yes! Can we please please please have that discussion yet again? I'm sure there's nothing better to talk about.
                            No! I wasn't asking for a discussion just posting an opinion. FWIW replacing Hill with a former Gopher player like Scott Bell would be a good move. Back to the series this weekend: With Colborne out and the flu reeking havoc on DU, hopefully the Gophers can pick up at least 3 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                              9.95 for one month of gold zone with video will get you live audio, and you can watch all the old clips from the 70's. I'm considering it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                3:00 P.M Sunday on FCS Central and FSN North.
                                That's not a delay!?

That's a re-scheduling.

What the hell am I supposed to do on Saturday evening now?

Talk to my wife?
                                "There are three things that people will watch without saying a word: a river, a campfire and the Zamboni cleaning the ice."

Charles Schulz

Comment

Working...
                                X