Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tUMD vs SCSU Oct 23/24

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    There was an individual title somewhere...it was either wrestling, swimming, or diving.
    Individual titles?? Weak. Thats what they give out to the athletes that are really good, but the rest of their team is lousy.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Individual titles?? Weak. Thats what they give out to the athletes that are really good, but the rest of their team is lousy.
      Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        There was an individual title somewhere...it was either wrestling, swimming, or diving.
        It was diving, Nate Jimerson won 3 DII diving titles in 2008 and 2009.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
          Typed in "NCAA individual titles St. Cloud State" on Google and here's what I got.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/1618/LOSERS.png

This may be more of a reference to their fans...Google didn't specify.
          Weird, when I did it I got a picture of a blow up doll wearing a st. cloud jersey and it said "Rabid's Lady" on it. The face was Britney Spears though...weird.
          http://www.umdpenaltybo*****

2011 NCAA DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONS

TITLE COUNT: tUMD = 1, SCSU = 0

Chris Benoit:Burn in Hell

Comment

Originally posted by burbstyle View Post
            Hmm....now THIS is the type of pointless post we are accustomed to having in these threads! Let's go back and forth about who is better (both academically and athletically) when we are not that much different in either respect. tUMD has more history, but SCSU has been more successful with regular season success (and tWCHA tourney) this decade. We all know the 0-8 bit...and so do they. In the end it comes down to the positives we want to focus on, and the not so great things we would rather ignore...

Oh, and the whole no Stalock = no sweep argument is flawed. Stalock got no sweep last season, so I say Hjelle gets us a split! Hopefully on Saturday so I can drive home happy after the game . I would say sweep, but I share the same fear about our D as NSSHG- our forwards doing well on the big sheet doesn't worry me one bit.

Also, I can't believe I just typed the first part- I must be getting old!
            Agree!

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            This thread sucks.
            Yes it really does. But for some reason our threads with UMD almost always do. I think it's because both teams try the old "we don't suck as bad as you" thing and it just gets really lame.
            "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
              Yup, rockin' 20. Still hast nothing to do with anything. But thanks for being creepy and asking my age.
              The fact that you are not bright enough to get tells me a lot.....
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
                Weird, when I did it I got a picture of a blow up doll wearing a st. cloud jersey and it said "Rabid's Lady" on it. The face was Britney Spears though...weird.
                you are so bad!

Congratulations on your wife being pregnant... Sounds like you are going to be a really busy dad soon. My brother's wife had twins and they said the first year is really hard, but after that he said it is actually easier. The kids play with each other and keep each other busy.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  It was diving, Nate Jimerson won 3 DII diving titles in 2008 and 2009.
                  Ya Jimerson is an insane diver, he had a summer job this year working at a water-park type circus thing doing dives from 20'-80'
                  Originally posted by Mankato student
                  Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                  "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                  -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                    The fact that you are not bright enough to get tells me a lot.....
                    Well, at least I can construct a proper sentence. But that's not really the point here. You should probably actually know somebody before making brash statements like that, because if you knew me, you wouldn't be saying that. But then again, this is a forum, and you aren't going to know the people you're talking to. I get what you're saying, I just think you're wrong. You can say that there is no real difference between a state school and a university, but there is. At least there is in the eyes of employers. Now, that isn't to say that you can't get a grand education at a state school, because it all depends on the effort you put forth in the classes you take, and the fact that you're going to college and not a vocational school means a lot. But to say it doesn't matter is a bit of a stretch...
                    "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Wow I am sorry, that was a bunch of ramble business. It is too early to start doing stuff like that.

Comment

Well, at least I can construct a proper sentence. But that's not really the point here. You should probably actually know somebody before making brash statements like that, because if you knew me, you wouldn't be saying that. But then again, this is a forum, and you aren't going to know the people you're talking to. I get what you're saying, I just think you're wrong. You can say that there is no real difference between a state school and a university, but there is. At least there is in the eyes of employers. Now, that isn't to say that you can't get a grand education at a state school, because it all depends on the effort you put forth in the classes you take, and the fact that you're going to college and not a vocational school means a lot. But to say it doesn't matter is a bit of a stretch...
                        jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or was it what you woke up too?
                        Originally posted by Mankato student
                        Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                        "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                        -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                          jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or was it what you woke up too?
                          Yeah, I'm sitting in physical geography listening to my professor talk about climate change. I was immediately put in a terrible mood. I apologize.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sitting in physical geography listening to my professor talk about climate change. I was immediately put in a terrible mood. I apologize.
                            Climate change is about as much BS as St. Cloud's Frozen 4 chances.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Ooops missed the "it". Typing to fast will do that.

When you grow up and actually find out how the real world works you will realize how foolish you sound....

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                                When you grow up and actually find out how the real world works you will realize how foolish you sound....
                                What if he's a Toys Я Us kid?
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X