PDA

View Full Version : tUMD vs SCSU Oct 23/24

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

bigblue_dl
10-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Not at heart.
Actually by that time, you won't think hockey is cool anymore, and you'll be a basketball fan.

Not So Sober Hockey Guy
10-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Can someone from St. Cloud quickly fill me in on a bar question up there. I am coming up with 3 fat guys, 1 being myself, and we like to eat a lot of food. I know McRudy's and Dugouts do pre-game buffets for free. Do both of them do Saturday pregame free food, or just McRudy's on Saturday's? Also, they still have buses to the game, right? Thanks

P.S. Trying to find a baby blue shirt to wear.

Dude Love
10-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Can someone from St. Cloud quickly fill me in on a bar question up there. I am coming up with 3 fat guys, 1 being myself, and we like to eat a lot of food. I know McRudy's and Dugouts do pre-game buffets for free. Do both of them do Saturday pregame free food, or just McRudy's on Saturday's? Also, they still have buses to the game, right? Thanks

P.S. Trying to find a baby blue shirt to wear.

Try DB Searles...I think they still do a pretty good happy hour.

Runninwiththedogs
10-22-2009, 11:14 PM
On topic...I am interested to see how UMD plays on Olympic sheet. Hopefully this year it has changed for the better. I have a feeling it may not...

CC has an olympic arena and we rocked it there!!!

I prefer to call it reparations for all the harm RobGreen has done to me.

Glorious.

MinnesotaNorthStar
10-22-2009, 11:20 PM
Pfft! Old people! :rolleyes:

It's a college trend!No, it's a dbag fratboy trend...

Put a curve on your hats...

:D

The Rube
10-22-2009, 11:30 PM
No, it's a dbag fratboy trend...

SCSU Euro
10-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Well its true. :)

Scarlet and white, scarlet and silver, way better than scarlet and black.

Maroon is gross with everything, and gold as a color is pretty lame too. Don't think you'll find any non-MN, UMD, BC fans sticking up for Maroon and Gold.

Runninwiththedogs
10-22-2009, 11:43 PM
Maroon is gross with everything, and gold as a color is pretty lame too. Don't think you'll find any non-MN, UMD, BC fans sticking up for Maroon and Gold.

Denver is essentially maroon and gold too, though they pretend otherwise. It's a very autumnal combination.

Black and white and red all over is stupid. I mean, who wants to look like a zebra in a blender?

Dude Love
10-22-2009, 11:47 PM
No, it's a dbag fratboy trend...

Agreed.

Dude Love
10-22-2009, 11:48 PM
Denver is essentially maroon and gold too, though they pretend otherwise. It's a very autumnal combination.

Black and white and red all over is stupid. I mean, who wants to look like a zebra in a blender?

We would have also accepted "skunk in a blender."

Not So Sober Hockey Guy
10-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Try DB Searles...I think they still do a pretty good happy hour.

We're looking for the free food. Hence the fat part.

Dude Love
10-22-2009, 11:52 PM
We're looking for the free food. Hence the fat part.

It was free last I checked.

Runninwiththedogs
10-22-2009, 11:54 PM
We would have also accepted "skunk in a blender."

I like to think about referees in blenders. Specifically Jon Campion.

Not So Sober Hockey Guy
10-22-2009, 11:56 PM
you are so bad!:D

Congratulations on your wife being pregnant... Sounds like you are going to be a really busy dad soon.:eek: My brother's wife had twins and they said the first year is really hard, but after that he said it is actually easier. The kids play with each other and keep each other busy.

Thanks man, we are excited. Even more excited we are getting a girl and a boy. So you going to be at McRudy's this weekend? Leaving the ladies at home. Guys trip=me fighting Raboin's dad.

Dude Love
10-22-2009, 11:56 PM
I like to think about referees in blenders. Specifically Jon Campion.

What a clown...I hate that guy.

Not So Sober Hockey Guy
10-23-2009, 12:05 AM
It was free last I checked.

Hmm, i never knew they had pre-game food for free. Interesting.

Dude Love
10-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Hmm, i never knew they had pre-game food for free. Interesting.

I know on Fridays they have happy hour with tacos and chicken and such...maybe it's changed. But I thought it was way better than at McRudy's back in the day.

SCSU Euro
10-23-2009, 01:29 AM
Is it just me, or is this an INCREDIBLY tame/civil tUMD/SCSU series thread? :confused:

startthebus
10-23-2009, 02:39 AM
Actually by that time, you won't think hockey is cool anymore, and you'll be a basketball fan.

I am already a huge Gophers basketball fan :o

Edit: DB Searles is wear I got my ID taken away, **** tool of a bouncer.

SCSU Euro
10-23-2009, 02:49 AM
Edit: DB Searles is wear I got my ID taken away, **** tool of a bouncer.

What a *******! What kind of a d-bag does his job by preventing minors from consuming alcohol on their watch?!?