PDA

View Full Version : tUMD vs SCSU Oct 23/24

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Dirty
10-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Yup, rockin' 20. Still hast nothing to do with anything. But thanks for being creepy and asking my age.

He was just making sure you were legal for Dude Love.

SCSU Euro
10-21-2009, 05:45 PM
From the team who posted an 0-6 against said team last year when said team was having its worst year in the last 8 or so.

And, none of those players you mentioned were even NEAR as hyped as Lee was. Not even close. Try again.

Your whole PROGRAM is overhyped. You're gonna say that there isn't hype with Budish and Leddy? And neither one is likely going to be as big of a collegiate player as Lee.

Don't be ****y because we got a recruit that every WCHA program either admits to having wanted or lies about it.

ScoobyDoo
10-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Your whole PROGRAM is overhyped. You're gonna say that there isn't hype with Budish and Leddy? And neither one is likely going to be as big of a collegiate player as Lee.

Don't be ****y because we got a recruit that every WCHA program either admits to having wanted or lies about it.

I rest my case.

state of hockey
10-21-2009, 06:07 PM
I rest my case.

RESPECT!!1!1!

Runninwiththedogs
10-21-2009, 06:23 PM

Well, hello there, Mr. Bonaparte.

Slap Shot
10-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Well, hello there, Mr. Bonaparte.

RESPECT!!1!1!

:D

Biddco
10-21-2009, 06:45 PM
He was just making sure you were legal for Dude Love.

Wouldn't the fact that he is legal turn him off?

Dirty
10-21-2009, 06:50 PM

Beggars can't be chooses.

Biddco
10-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Beggars can't be chooses.
Sometimes they can.

Runninwiththedogs
10-21-2009, 06:55 PM

Does anything turn him off? Other than the Justin Fontaine natural hat trick he will be seeing very shortly?

Dirty
10-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Does anything turn him off?

Rabib in a bikini.

Biddco
10-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Wearing a Gopher jersey doesn't either.

*shudder*

Runninwiththedogs
10-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Rabib in a bikini.

Pretty sure that's still a turnon of his.

burbstyle
10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Yeah, we are comparable to UMTC. But at least we both receive a college education, instead of the high school #2 mentality that is SCCC. At the end of the day, I'd rather be compared to UMTC than Mankato. State schools are a joke anyways.

Hmm....now THIS is the type of pointless post we are accustomed to having in these threads! Let's go back and forth about who is better (both academically and athletically) when we are not that much different in either respect. tUMD has more history, but SCSU has been more successful with regular season success (and tWCHA tourney) this decade. We all know the 0-8 bit...and so do they. In the end it comes down to the positives we want to focus on, and the not so great things we would rather ignore...

Oh, and the whole no Stalock = no sweep argument is flawed. Stalock got no sweep last season, so I say Hjelle gets us a split! Hopefully on Saturday so I can drive home happy after the game :). I would say sweep, but I share the same fear about our D as NSSHG- our forwards doing well on the big sheet doesn't worry me one bit.

Also, I can't believe I just typed the first part- I must be getting old!

Dirty
10-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Pretty sure that's still a turnon of his.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5365/barbarawalters.jpg (http://img8.imageshack.us/i/barbarawalters.jpg/)
Is wearing women's underwear one of your turnons?

Runninwiththedogs
10-21-2009, 08:17 PM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5365/barbarawalters.jpg (http://img8.imageshack.us/i/barbarawalters.jpg/)
Is wearing women's underwear one of your turnons?

Well I... do wear it almost every day.

bigmrg74
10-21-2009, 08:33 PM
What school did you even go to? Hill Valley State? Didn't Marty McFly go there?This from a guy who's school has pretty much gone 0 fer in all of the post season playoffs they've qualified for, save for women's BB. ;) :p Hit me with something that would actually sting DL.

They started it back up a couple years ago after a 20 year absence. The Pep Band played football games before.They actually have to March on the field to be a Marching Band. They seemed to me more of a Pep Band at a football game. But then again, UMD might not have sent the whole band down to Alabama.

dogs2012
10-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Hmm....now THIS is the type of pointless post we are accustomed to having in these threads! Let's go back and forth about who is better (both academically and athletically) when we are not that much different in either respect. tUMD has more history, but SCSU has been more successful with regular season success (and tWCHA tourney) this decade. We all know the 0-8 bit...and so do they. In the end it comes down to the positives we want to focus on, and the not so great things we would rather ignore...

Oh, and the whole no Stalock = no sweep argument is flawed. Stalock got no sweep last season, so I say Hjelle gets us a split! Hopefully on Saturday so I can drive home happy after the game :). I would say sweep, but I share the same fear about our D as NSSHG- our forwards doing well on the big sheet doesn't worry me one bit.

Also, I can't believe I just typed the first part- I must be getting old!

See, this is the same mistake some of my SCSU friends make also...We swept you guys at home last year! Just because one of the home games for UMD was on neutral ice doesn't mean it's not a sweep, if anything it's more impressive. We both swept each other at home last year.

Not So Sober Hockey Guy
10-21-2009, 09:26 PM

You should bring a sign the the games that says "Giant Dou-che" on it with and arrow point down so when you hold it up it is pointing at yourself. Because this post just proved it.

You just made Dude Love, FTLT, and Rabid look like realistic husky fans. Is everything so rosey in your world?

Red Cloud
10-21-2009, 09:44 PM
This thread sucks.