• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN is going down the tubes

Re: MN is going down the tubes

is? no.

are? yes.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I thought they'd already gone down the tubes?

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
        I thought they'd already gone down the tubes?
        Sure, now they're down the sewer.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The Sioux just look better in EVERY category. The only bright spot was Kangas played pretty well tonight. The first goal was lame and the 4th goal he gave up a juicy rebound, but otherwise, he did his job. Our D looks horrid, and so does our offense. I suppose that would be our whole team. Who the hell is any good on our team this year? Our top line was non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Sure, now they're down the sewer.
            What's in your glass then?

Comment

they do look absolutely horrible tonight! good grief.
              they don't complete passes, they can't skate, they don't play defense, they can't stay out of the box... the simple things!

best case scenario, kangas shuts down the sioux tomorrow and we get a 0-0 tie out of game 2.

is it too soon for a FIRE LUCIA thread?
              "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month."
              - Herb Brooks (1937-2003)

Minnesota State University. "You Betcha"!

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
                What's in your glass then?
                Dust.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Dust.
                  That's better than a bunch of sewer water and a few turds to spice it up.

Comment

Originally posted by CavalryNate View Post
                    they do look absolutely horrible tonight! good grief.
                    they don't complete passes, they can't skate, they don't play defense, they can't stay out of the box... the simple things!

best case scenario, kangas shuts down the sioux tomorrow and we get a 0-0 tie out of game 2.

is it too soon for a FIRE LUCIA thread?
                    I've never started a thread before, but one or two more games like tonight and I'll gladly start a 'fire Lucia' thread. Up until tonight, I was still a fan of the guy.

You're right on all accounts - I was amazed at how we couldn't complete a pass. We were so sloppy!!! I really hope they come out of the gates with more energy tomorrow night. They just looked plain old lazy.

I hate to do this, but you've got to give credit where credit is due ... congrats UND, you deserved to win tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMN View Post
                      I've never started a thread before, but one or two more games like tonight and I'll gladly start a 'fire Lucia' thread. Up until tonight, I was still a fan of the guy.

You're right on all accounts - I was amazed at how we couldn't complete a pass. We were so sloppy!!! I really hope they come out of the gates with more energy tomorrow night. They just looked plain old lazy.

I hate to do this, but you've got to give credit where credit is due ... congrats UND, you deserved to win tonight.
                      If we lose tomorrow night in the same fashion, I'll beat you to starting that thread (would be my first as well). Congrats UND too, you guys were the better team by far.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                        If we lose tomorrow night in the same fashion, I'll beat you to starting that thread (would be my first as well). Congrats UND too, you guys were the better team by far.
                        Well, if we race to it, we'd be the only guys in maroon and gold trying to hustle and make something happen.

To be honest, I'm really surprised at the result of this game. I think both fan bases might be, actually. Watching MN/UND games in the past made my blood pressure soar because the games were so intense. It's clear that the Gophers were simply not up to the challenge tonight. Ouch.

Comment

Granted, you can probably argue that we set the bar a little higher here in the "State of Hockey"... but goddangit, so be it!
                          we deserve a solid championship contender!

boston always has a school in contention,
                          and denver and CC usually put together good programs with kids they recruit right out of minnesota.

would the texas longhorns hang onto mack brown if UT went 6-6 in football? i would hope not.

during a time of the year where everything else about minnesota kinda sucks, it's only fair that we should have a legit hockey program.
                          "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month."

Comment

What tubes??? I dont see any tubes??? (Thank you George Carlin) And if there are tube UNH Hockey is right behind MN
                            UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMN View Post
                              Well, if we race to it, we'd be the only guys in maroon and gold trying to hustle and make something happen.....
                              HILARIOUS!

Comment

Working...
                              X