Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    You read the post you just quoted.
    Or he was too lazy to move his mouse to the "reply" button instead of "quote".
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

You read the post you just quoted.
      So I'm a liar. Or I finally read a post of yours.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'm a little disappointed that I missed this thread for the weekend, though I suppose I should be able to get some entertainment value out of reading through what I missed when I'm supposed to be working tomorrow.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I'm a little disappointed that I missed this thread for the weekend, though I suppose I should be able to get some entertainment value out of reading through what I missed when I'm supposed to be working tomorrow.
          This thread isn't even close to the first. Just a warning.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            This thread isn't even close to the first. Just a warning.
            I won't get my hopes up then.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Sure they will. Union just has to beat AIC by 2 goals next week.
                I want my jersey!
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Oh look, everyone's favorite, random, slapfight....
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Should be a good series.
                    It won't be easy but now would be a good time for home sweep.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Should be a good series.
                      It won't be easy but now would be a good time for home sweep.
                      Maybe you won't underestimate them this time and get the sweep, unlike last year playing the team that was dead last in the EZAC.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Maybe you won't underestimate them this time and get the sweep, unlike last year playing the team that was dead last in the EZAC.
                        We didn't care about that series.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Thread should be renamed as #26 Union @ #1 St. Clooud. Congrats Huskies.

Comment

Is this the game thread for this week?

Comment

The original will never be recreated. I want to read Red Cloud's "History of Union Hockey" posts again.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                The original will never be recreated. I want to read Red Cloud's "History of Union Hockey" posts again.
                                http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...er-Been/page17
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X