Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    WS, don't make me have it out with you at the Field House next week

This is what I'm getting at, though. RPI fans are usually willing to root for Union in non-conference games. The reverse? Not so much. Obsession.
    Disagree as far as I am concerned, anyway. Stronger RPI and Union teams are in each other's best interest particularly when playing ECAC travel partners. Sometimes its the messenger, not the message.

Comment

So, your little "gooseegg" comment, that was just you being supportive, I guess.

Christ, this is like shooting fish in a barrel.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

My thoughts on the game: admit it. You laughed when I kicked off the thread to end all threads with "let the mediocrity begin," didn't you? You didn't think I was offering biting analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
          ...you'd still be asking mommy and daddy for tuition money.
          I'm sorry that my parents can afford to send me to a good school. I don't know why I'm being faulted for that.
          LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
            Weak.

Comment

Lee vs. Kinkaid tonight.

Comment

Lee vs. Kinkaid tonight.
                Interesting. Kinkaid's first start. He's probably nervous.

Comment

Thanks, Freud. If you're right, the kid probably has no business being in Division I. I know you don't believe that, even if you believe Union is somehow legitimately the 26th best school in the country.

Comment

Thanks, Freud. If you're right, the kid probably has no business being in Division I. I know you don't believe that, even if you believe Union is somehow legitimately the 26th best school in the country.
                    I don't think I've ever had someone so obsessed with me or my school. It's borderline creepy.

As for Kinkaid, I think he's ready:

• Named 2008-09 NAHL League Most Valuable Player, Goaltender of the Year and First Team All-Star
                    • Led the Bandits to the NAHL Robertson Cup Championship, while being named playoff MVP
                    • Played 40 games in the regular season, posting a 30-5 record with a 1.78 goals-against average, a .935 save percentage and seven shutouts
                    • During the playoffs, played 12 games, winning 10 and posting a 1.15 goals-against average, a .951 save percentage and three shutouts

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                      I don't think I've ever had someone so obsessed with me or my school. It's borderline creepy.

As for Kinkaid, I think he's ready:

• Named 2008-09 NAHL League Most Valuable Player, Goaltender of the Year and First Team All-Star
                      • Led the Bandits to the NAHL Robertson Cup Championship, while being named playoff MVP
                      • Played 40 games in the regular season, posting a 30-5 record with a 1.78 goals-against average, a .935 save percentage and seven shutouts
                      • During the playoffs, played 12 games, winning 10 and posting a 1.15 goals-against average, a .951 save percentage and three shutouts
                      Then why would he be nervous? It's only SCSU.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So there's no reason to be nervous then.

By the way, it's perfectly normal to discuss an opposing school, you know, when you're playing them, without it being obsessive. Your RPI obsession, though, is quite disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                          If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say, "St. Cloud Sweeps..."
                          Exactly.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Exactly.
                            There's some irony in this somewhere...

Comment

Needed that win.
                              Interesting to note, we have 8 goals and 8 different scorers on the year.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

1-0-1 still sucks against Union..

Comment

Working...
                                X