Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

How this games been going, the look on his face would be priceless

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
      How this games been going, the look on his face would be priceless
      It very well could bring about World Peace.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Red Cloud, don't forget to update the history of Union hockey. The Dutchwomen won!!! (But, it was against Sacred Heart. Again.)
        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

...and the dutchmen managed to tie st cloud state, interesting turn of events

Comment

Where's startthebus? I want an explanation.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The college hockey powerhouse that is St. Cloud State could only eek out a tie against lowly Union... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                Red Cloud, don't forget to update the history of Union hockey. The Dutchwomen won!!! (But, it was against Sacred Heart. Again.)
                And while he's at it he should update RPI laying the gooseegg v. AA.

Comment

I think that says more about Cloud than it does about Union.

Comment

WHAT>f/? TIES?: ***?????????????????? I thought st. cl9hyud was the bestttt?
                    LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                      Wow.

Comment

That's a good job outta you.
                        Always a Wildcat...
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

*****http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/images/smilies/popcorn.gif******
                          A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Thanks. You salvaged my night.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

st. cl9hyud
                              That might be better than "St, Clooud".
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X