X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence - 2009-10 In-season Thread

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    led down the exact path I chose like the 3 donkees you are and always will be
    So, you led them down the path of making fun of you?

June Cleaver said he says, "they"

he doesn't. He always says "we"
    And, you're leading the PC posters around by doing all the work?

...I don't think you quite get how this works.

Did you ever notice how no one responds to your posts outside June and Mrs Jon?
    Wait, Jon is June, right? But, don't you also refer to Jon as "Mrs Jon", as well (worst name-mocking ever, btw)?

Originally posted by UNHcat07
    However Jonny you got to admit I did warn you about the life thing 4/5 years ago. Looks like things are considerably worse. In just those 4 or 5 years you've doubled your posts.
    15,000 posts in 5 years? Around year, that's not that much, really. There are people who do that in half that time.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
    -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post

15,000 posts in 5 years? Around year, that's not that much, really. There are people who do that in half that time.
      I'm more curious as to how getting married, getting a better job, moving out of Dracut and being introduced to the glory that is Roboshark is moving down in the world?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Okay, why the hell did the Cat destroy all of his/her posts again?!??! We had some ****ing classics this time.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

In tribute to PC91's birthday, post number 3.

Is it too optimistic of me to think we can split up in Orono this weekend?

-Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

[QUOTE=thecomicbookguy;4494574]So, you led them down the path of making fun of you?

foolish negativity aimed at me vs coaches and kids, yes.. Mission accomplished you fool. To deep for a guy who reads Archie...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              In tribute to PC91's birthday, post number 3.

Is it too optimistic of me to think we can split up in Orono this weekend?
              No, I think that a split should be expected. UMaine is having a tough time out of the gate so I think that anything less than a Friars split would be a disappointment for PC.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hokydad;4495090]
                Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                So, you led them down the path of making fun of you?

foolish negativity aimed at me vs coaches and kids, yes.. Mission accomplished you fool. To deep for a guy who reads Archie...
                Originally posted by UnhCat07 on Coach Brain Drain
                Trainreck Sity!
                You think cbg is a PC fan? really?

PC91- And it would be disappointing for Maine too. Of course, they beat UML (hey, join the club!) and actually managed to beat the ECAC team they played - by nine goals!

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad

I'm an internet tough guy with no life who is the real perv and stalker further proves what a fool I am and how little of a life I have.

The thought of reading PC91's posts over and over again while laughing is priceless. He sure can tell a joke. I have a man-crush on PC91 but I'm afraid that he doesn't swing my way so I'm off to troll the youth hockey rinks in search of a stray.
                  Too much information buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                    Too much information buddy.
                    case closed....

Comment

case closed....
                      Did you get rid of UnhCat07? Seriously, those insane posts were much better than yours. I'm deeply offended.

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Why bother? Make a legitimate point and he keeps babbling about negativity, misspelling basic words, and name calling. It's hilarious.
                        Don't forget it's all about those kids and the wonderful coaches they have. You know, the ones that have been unfairly attacked on here? Clearly his standards are low if he thinks people should get a Hall of Fame nomination for producing a 55-83-17 record and last-place finish a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
                          Clearly his standards are low if he thinks people should get a Hall of Fame nomination for producing a 55-83-17 record and last-place finish a year ago.
                          Maybe for the Hall of Fame of Participation Awards.
                          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                            Maybe for the Hall of Fame of Participation Awards.
                            Never said nor thought that. The record is what it is

Just dont like maggots like him trashing kids and coaches

If the dork is so tough, he should go up and say it to his face.

Comment

If the dork is so tough, he should go up and say it to his face.
                              Doctor, heal thyself. I know that you are a stooge so I'll spell it out for you. It means, TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE!!!!

BTW I have. Nothing happened. Shocker!

Comment

Just dont like maggots like him trashing kids and coaches
                                Give it a rest with the trashing kids thing you dope. Nobody trashed kids.
                                I mentioned that his kid isn't good enough to play for PC and people who know alot more than you (an easy task) agree. If that's "trashing" a kid to say that someone isn't ready for D1 hockey in HE then you are a bigger dope (if that's possible) than I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X