X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence - 2009-10 In-season Thread

Originally posted by UNHcat07
    You know I've always tried to be your tried and true good buddy.

However Jonny you got to admit I did warn you about the life thing 4/5 years ago. Looks like things are considerably worse. In just those 4 or 5 years you've doubled your posts. You have moved from pictureque Dracut to some hole inthe wall in a city no onehere wants to spell, you had few prospects for a career being that you wanted to be an English major, you obviously drive a Sh*tbox for a car and have to drive up to Maine tofix it you waste your winter weekends watching losers. You care about make believe sharks, you kick your cat. Worst of all your wife is so bored with you she even knits while sitting next to you at hockey games.

Jonny its time to reevaluate.

Know what is worst of all. I got all this info on you just reading this crazy thread.
    It's called "desevrings".

Why are so much more awesome a poster than Hokydad, BTW? Has he been nuttered as well?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

You know I've always tried to be your tried and true good buddy.

However Jonny you got to admit I did warn you about the life thing 4/5 years ago. Looks like things are considerably worse. In just those 4 or 5 years you've doubled your posts. You have moved from pictureque Dracut to some hole inthe wall in a city no onehere wants to spell, you had few prospects for a career being that you wanted to be an English major, you obviously drive a Sh*tbox for a car and have to drive up to Maine tofix it you waste your winter weekends watching losers. You care about make believe sharks, you kick your cat. Worst of all your wife is so bored with you she even knits while sitting next to you at hockey games.

Jonny its time to reevaluate.

Know what is worst of all. I got all this info on you just reading this crazy thread.

Wow, that's scary. Do PC 91 now...come on. Profile him do it! Do it!
      Providence College
      National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Just did a quick google search: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22tim+army%22++%22we%27re+a+young+team%2 2&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a Clip and post.
        Providence College
        National Champions

Comment

Just had to post in threes. It is cool!
          Providence College
          National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
            Wow, that's scary. Do PC 91 now...come on. Profile him do it! Do it!
            That Cat has me pegged. Me, Coach Nutty and half the PU Fryer Cementheads.

And unlike Hokydad, the Cat actually knows something about PC ice hockey. Or at least the women's side.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

You want to get back into that discusionn about Brain Drained Bob. Like I preached years ago your women's team was on the downward swing of the seesaw.

fraid there is only afflictions you PU guys get. You said he's not a PU guy so that ain't his problem.

Have I been wrong all these years and its not the Deranged one taking things in reverse at 100 mph? You sound like you are saying PU should ban athletics perios.
              Yet I still follow this better than Captain Clip and Post.
              Two things:
              -You were preaching that in the middle of PC winning 4 conference titles in a row. You were remarkably prescient!
              -The amusing thing to me - and no one is else - is that as good as UNH is, they aren't winning another National Title until the WCHA's monopoly ends. That goes for BU, BC, UCONN, Harvard, Dartmouth, Mercyhurst and the rest of women's hockey. It's like women's basketball if UCONN and Tennessee were in the same conference.

I'm with you on one thing: these athletic perios sound dangerous!

-Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

*****http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/images/smilies/popcorn.gif******
                Sons of old Massachusetts,
                Devoted daughters true,
                Bay State, old Bay State,
                We'll give our best to you.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                  *****http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/images/smilies/popcorn.gif******
                  If I can just get jcarter in here, I'll have created the greatest page in internet history...

-Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

take it just to see if a team that was successful 6 7 years ago fails now hows a team that failed 6 or 7 years ago going to get better. I think PU should abandon hockey and take up figure skating. Your silly mascot can lead the way
                    Hokydad has the glass as 64% full.
                    UnhCat07 has the glass at 6 7 full. with rats.

We can pretty much close the thread right now.

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                      You not only don't ignore his posts, you continue to "waste time" responding to them. What does that say about you?
                      Good point

they are though three of the biggest dopes around.

PC wanting to fight people? Guy looks like a girl and is pointed out and laughed at in the rink.
                      What a freak

Comment

C'mon now, Clip and and Post, you know you love us. You're not going anywhere. I'm a bit shocked that you aren't taking on the 'cat since the prognostications of doom and gloom aren't coming from the "dopes".

UnhCat07- Hey, that's what PC91 and BU(PC?)Observer have been saying for years about Driscoll...
                        I'm shocked you aren't standing up for cavbim. He's the one person who has a better read on 'ole Brain Drain than you do!
                        Last edited by Jon; 12-01-2009, 08:59 PM.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          Good point

they are though three of the biggest studs around.

PC wanting to fight me? I know that I'd lose. He's a real man and I'm a guy who looks like a girl and is pointed out and laughed at in the rink.
                          I'm a freak who LOVES man touch
                          All I can say is thanks for the compliment. I still think that your half ******** but don't be too hard on yourself. It's not like there's anything wrong with being different.

Comment

Didn't see it if so I'll just mention it again.

The league named Alex Velischek its Rookie of the Week.

On a side note did you all know December has 2 full moons
                            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Well this guy doesn't want to pin the blame on having a young team: "No excuses"

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post

On a side note did you all know December has 2 full moons
                                You'd think with the state of this program, we'd be full up on crazies. Nope. DeraneyFan and Eddie Haskell have proved us wrong.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X