This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence - 2009-10 In-season Thread

Jon do you really expect them to accept some of the blame themself, like they are MY kids and WE are working on OUR problems.....no its THEY are young and THEY have alot to learn......not MY fault

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
      Well, I know none of you nerds (except Jon), but Colin McDonald just scored his first NHL goal in an absolute farce of an Oilers-Canucks game.
      Boosh, thx for posting. Found the game video highlights (Colin scored 2nd Oiler goal):

http://oilers.nhl.tv/team/console.js...20092010,2,378

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
        Jon do you really expect them to accept some of the blame themself, like they are MY kids and WE are working on OUR problems.....no its THEY are young and THEY have alot to learn......not MY fault
        Do we read the same articles and or hear the same interviews you do? Can you post a couple like you mention so we can see them? Seems like you live in a fantsay land with dillusional negative thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
          Do we read the same articles and or hear the same interviews you do? Can you post a couple like you mention so we can see them? Seems like you live in a fantsay land with dillusional negative thoughts.
          You're the delusional one. Seriously man, you need to get a grip.

Army has years of interviews, comments, and quotes to draw upon -- satyking's point is completely accurate and totally on-target. But seeing that your memory about Army, his record, performance and interviews stretches back all the way to that golden period of -- when was it? oh yes -- October 2009, I guess I can't be surprised.

Seriously, you show up out of nowhere in defense of this guy, when the rest of us have been here, commenting on his mostly-awful coaching for the last FOUR YEARS. You think we're all negative? Some of us more than others, sure. But all of us HAVE REASON TO BE.

The last 4 seasons outweigh the last 4 weeks.

Duh.

Comment

dillusional
            This means he's hallucinating about pickles.

We really need to get our coaches together and explain to them that unless the team is entirely freshman, I'm not that sympathetic to hearing about how young the team is... Unless you're breaking tons of recruiting rules, of course.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
              You're the delusional one. Seriously man, you need to get a grip.

Army has years of interviews, comments, and quotes to draw upon -- satyking's point is completely accurate and totally on-target. But seeing that your memory about Army, his record, performance and interviews stretches back all the way to that golden period of -- when was it? oh yes -- October 2009, I guess I can't be surprised.

Seriously, you show up out of nowhere in defense of this guy, when the rest of us have been here, commenting on his mostly-awful coaching for the last FOUR YEARS. You think we're all negative? Some of us more than others, sure. But all of us HAVE REASON TO BE.

The last 4 seasons outweigh the last 4 weeks.

Duh.
              "Us"?? # or 4 morons who never played is "Us"?

Show the specific articls or shut up. I have read several and never saw those phrases once. It is called selective reading.

"All of us" is not the vast majority of the fan base. It is a handfull of get a lifers who think they represent the masses, whom they don't.

Comment

"Us"?? # or 4 morons who never played is "Us"?
                I'd point out the obvious here, but you might actually leave this thread and we don't want that.

Show the specific articls or shut up. I have read several and never saw those phrases once. It is called selective reading.
                This is hilarious coming from you. Are you still poking through all of PC91's old posts looking for offensive material?

"All of us" is not the vast majority of the fan base. It is a handfull of get a lifers who think they represent the masses, whom they don't.
                I'm sure if you polled most of Schneider Arena, they'd be profoundly disappointed in everything that's happened to this program since 2001. Then again, how would you know that since you aren't even a PC fan? Shouldn't you be rallying against the establishment in North Andover?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

A handfull vs 1 idiot who gets his info hiding in the mens room toilets between periods at Merrimack and claims he was talking to the coaches......that is not the coach talking its the father of the little boy 3 stalls away saying get closer so you can hit it

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                    A handfull vs 1 idiot who gets his info hiding in the mens room toilets between periods at Merrimack and claims he was talking to the coaches......that is not the coach talking its the father of the little boy 3 stalls away saying get closer so you can hit it
                    Stop being dillusional

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      Stop being dillusional
                      Have been to seevral PC games ovr past 3 years and have heard negativity and frustration. Also heard the positives.

I do know you 3 or 4 morons don't speak for the fan base, you speak for yourself.

Clip and post the articles or shut up. If there are so many of them, it should be a simple task.

Comment

Did the guy whose kid plays for the Lynn mite 3s chastise ANYONE about their playing credentials?
                        I know that you are bitter because you were too busy making play cakes with your mommy in your Easy-bake oven while us real men were actually playing sports but ease up a little, will ya?

I'm sure you kid only sucks a little and with YEARS of practice and your constant pushing of him to be the athlete that you NEVER could be, he might shed the cone one day and skate proudly on his double runners for you HokyDope.

Lynn mite 3s. What a joke!

They're all good kids!!!

Comment

Have been to seevral PC games ovr past 3 years and have heard negativity and frustration. Also heard the positives.

I do know you 3 or 4 morons don't speak for the fan base, you speak for yourself.
                          Did you mean several or surreal hockey games?
                          Your hand is shaking Hokeydope. Did you forget to take your meds or does talking to adults make you nervous?

Comment

there are more than 4 of us. I don't care how often you post this. The concept that the entirety of the PC fanbase on USCHO is four of PC91's poker buddies is hilarious.

You are the anti-cavbim. I would compare you to the greatest USCHO poster ever, but least UnhCat07's bizarre predictions about PU getting desevrings eventually came true. Unless Army wins a National Title at PC, you're pretty much the village idiot. And if he does, I'm getting his face tattooed on my **** cheek and building a life sized equestrian statue of Tim in my living room. Because unlike you, I WANT PC ICE HOCKEY TO SUCCEED.
                            Last edited by Jon; 11-30-2009, 09:34 PM.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Have been to seevral PC games ovr past 3 years
                              ovr there, ovr there
                              send the word, send the word
                              ovr there

that the troll is coming, the troll is coming
                              and it won't be ovr, til it's ovr
                              ovr there!!!

What a moron, this Hokydad!

Lynn public schools system in action!!!

Comment

Get ovr his seevral non-propf read posts, you dillusional area clown from Rosindale!

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X