X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence - 2009-10 In-season Thread

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    I don't remember the last time I saw a team have to play four games in eight days. I know these kids are young (much younger than Jon!), but that's still tough. I wonder if that'll have an impact on PC?
    Yes. I don't see how it couldn't. The schedule this year really frustrates me. There's this obnoxious gap between the UVM and Brown game then this glut. Ugh.

I don't see Mrs. Jon appreciating 3 games in 5 days.
    Last edited by Jon; 11-23-2009, 02:19 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      Anyone else think we can take points from UML? Or I am alone with Hokydad on that one? Yeah, they killed a team 6-3, but it was Merrimack. That would only be notable if we did it - because we can't beat Merrimack. At all.

Or am I just insane? Wait, don't answer that...
      Jon,
      Correct me if I'm wrong.. but
      Merrimack is 3-3-0 in Hockeyeast and 6-5-0 Overall
      Providence is 1-3-1 in Hockeyeast and 6-4-1 Overall
      Two perennial power houses (bottom feeders fighting for…….)
      Here we are again with this Merrimack discussion again.

Sighhhh... I'll be home for Turkey-Day and will be heading up to Dartmouth.
      Anyone else heading up there?
      Let's GO FRIARS!!
      Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

I noticed PC got fewer votes in the national poll this week. Is that a sign that there is less in the glass?

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Friars Fan View Post
          Here we are again with this Merrimack discussion again.
          SHHHHH. Don't mention Merrimack and Providence in the same post. You will most certainly awaken the Hokytroll.

*****http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3240/2847476904_2ac625ee1f.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWahoo View Post
            SHHHHH. Don't mention Merrimack and Providence in the same post. You will most certainly awaken the Hokytroll.

*****http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3240/2847476904_2ac625ee1f.jpg******
            Thanks to the Squaw for as usual, only being capable of clipping and posting. I can't wait to read the first post she writes where it is of value, vs a tid bit off of a schools website or a local newspaper. Once a parrot always a parrot

Go back to the MC thread and tell everyone about the amazing renovation they did. A renovation where they were to cheap to even put up new boards and or new glass. All the while Aasking York and Parker to run between lockerrooms because they are so small and have to use 2. It is always nice to ask another hocjey east team to use the same lockers that the Lynn mite 3 team uses, and finds cramped

Comment

R.I.P. The Glass
              Providence College
              National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                Thanks to the Squaw for as usual, only being capable of clipping and posting. I can't wait to read the first post she writes where it is of value, vs a tid bit off of a schools website or a local newspaper. Once a parrot always a parrot

Go back to the MC thread and tell everyone about the amazing renovation they did. A renovation where they were to cheap to even put up new boards and or new glass. All the while Aasking York and Parker to run between lockerrooms because they are so small and have to use 2. It is always nice to ask another hocjey east team to use the same lockers that the Lynn mite 3 team uses, and finds cramped
                Is that your natural hair color or do you use orange die?

Comment

[QUOTE=Hokydad;4482015

Go back to the MC thread and tell everyone about the amazing renovation they did. [/QUOTE]

Lead by example troll.

Don't ever tell anyone to leave OUR thread you area clown. It's laughable that a troll such as yourself would tell a friend from another thread to leave. The Chief is always welcome here. You my illiterate friend are not.

Comment

That is straight and to the point 91 nice call

Comment

Too easy to crack on this drivel with all the run on sentences and spelling mistakes. I told you numerous times before about stepping up your game when you come to this thread, you dope.

BTW Who cares about the Lynn mite 3 team and what they think about locker rooms anywhere? If you chose to (read get stuck having to) live in Lynn then you're lucky that ANYONE let's you in to use their facilities in the first place. Maybe it's too crowded for their coaches to teach their teams how to properly start a fire or steal a car but the rink is no place for that anyway.
                      Let the future arsonists and car jackers of the Commonwealth learn that in the city that was encorportated for just that purpose, Lynn!

Also, I'm very troubled that once again you bring up little kids. I think that Hokydad is a Hokyperv that needs some supervision! I bet it's only been a day or two since some mite 3 has had to show the authorities where Hokydad tried to make a small boy his "squaw" by pointing to the bad touch on some doll.

Hope that you don't end up where most Lynn folk do because they don't take kindly to your kind in Concord or Walpole.
                      And you were giving Jon grief about living in "Rosindale".

Comment

P Bruins have released Jon Rheault from his try out deal

Comment

hocjey east
                          Kikc those area clowns from {PROVICED out of hocjey east!!!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad
                            Glass is slipping, sad but true. Down to 58%. I have to admit that they will finish behind MC but not in last place. MC will make the playoffs this season, PC will not.

And you were calling US negative?

You may be the all-time fraud of this board, hokymom.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post

And you were calling US negative?

You may be the all-time fraud of this board, hokymom.
                              ok hockeywoman...

Stick to doing dishes with saty.

Comment

ok hockeywoman...

Stick to doing dishes with saty.
                                Awesome.

ChiefWahoo is a squaw.
                                saty does dishes.
                                Hockeyman is a woman
                                thepro is a has been.
                                PC91 is a maggot/punk/area clown
                                I have no live and live in "rosindale".

This elaborate fantasy life you've created yourself is awesome.Next I suppose you'd tell us that Netman is a satyr and cavbim is the leader of the Decepticons.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X