X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence - 2009-10 In-season Thread

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Why be negative?
    Reading this from you is like reading "Why so serious?" from The Joker.
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
      Reading this from you is like reading "Why so serious?" from The Joker.
      Stop being area clown.

Is being an area clown an upgrade from the punk or a maggot?
      Last edited by Jon; 11-18-2009, 02:51 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Well, I googled area clown. Apparently, you are a child's birthday party clown in the Tampa Bay Area. So you have THAT going for you.

As far as the maggot thing, very Sgt. Slaughterish.

Anyway as far as the game, PC rang iron about 4-5 times at least. I think that PC controlled the first 2 periods, but attention wandered in the 3rd. I also felt we were lucky on the charging call and it could have been 5 minutes.
        Providence College
        National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          Stop being area clown.

I missed the memo about the area clown.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Why be negative? the team won and anyone that says a win is not a win at this level is wrong
            They are 6-3, beat Holy Cross, Notre Dame and U mass. also won the Mayors Cup.
            What do they have to do to garner respect? be 9-0 by 5 goals each game.

Better start then anyone expected and tahts reality. 60% full.

of course they are in last place, they have played half as many games as eevryone else. they have played only 3 games where others have played as many as 7 and the fewest being 5.
            My point exactly. I was being sarcastic. And who knows? Maybe the rest of these guys are too.

Comment

Stop being area clown.

or a squaw?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWahoo View Post
                or a squaw?
                Don't take his insult personally. I don't think he'd like a squaw if you know what I mean.

He seems to have gender issues since he always calls guys some sort of girl name as an insult. I think he's projecting a bit too much.

It must have killed him when his EX (Hokymom) found a man before HE did!!!

This dude has pickle sniffer written all over him. He hides behind a computer calling names that are female gender based. Hokydad is either a cross dresser or scorned prag from the cell block, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post

It must have killed him when his EX (Hokymom) found a man before HE did!!!
                  I'm have a feeling Hokymom might be buried out in the back yard.

Or under the new ice bed at Lawler near the Zamboni door.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWahoo View Post
                    I'm have a feeling Hokymom might be buried out in the back yard.

Or under the new ice bed at Lawler near the Zamboni door.
                    He has driven over to check on the condition of the ice surface at Lawler and he does strike me as the sexually confused, lonesome loser, Jeffrey Dahmer type. I think that you are on to something.

Comment

Hockey East > Hockey Rast > Hoky East > Area clown

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

and section 8 in rosindale

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
                          Right now the only team PC has beaten in their 6 wins that has a winning record is Umass (Bowling Green is 1-8, Brown is 0-5, Holy Cross is 3-5, and even Notre Dame is 5-5).

I didn't see this one but it does not sound like a particularly impressive performance tonight. True, they did win, so that has to count for something but...tougher times are ahead, and quickly at that.
                          Conversely, with the possibly exception of UVM, none of the teams PC has lost to is that great either. I mean UMASS is good, but they lost to PC. What does that tell you?

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

and section 8 in rosindale
                            You fail at math and spelling.

Seriously, you're approaching UnhCat07 level of greatness. Keep up the good work.
                            Last edited by Jon; 11-18-2009, 09:51 PM.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Back to more important matters Jon. This was on Mike McMahon's blog.

http://www.warriorrinkrat.com/2009/1...t-recruit.html

Comment

What do they have to do to garner respect?
                                How about win some games in conference. But seriously...

You know I just love posting stuff like that and throwing you the bait. Each time we get another golden nugget like "Area Clown"

Comment

Working...
                                X