aic....out of the basement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aic....out of the basement

With 2 solid recruiting classes aic will no longer be the laughing stock of college hockey. This is a much improved team that will surprise a lot of teams that take them lightly. Looking forward to their first game at Union. Now, let the bashing begin, but remember he who laughs last.......

Re: aic....out of the basement

UHM will be here if he survives this week against SCSU.

I, for one, won't laugh at AIC, having witnessed their victory vs. RPI in 1966 and their tie (shootout loss) vs. RPI in 07-08. Then again, I have also seen several routs of AIC at the hands of RPI including a 19-0 game.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

1966?? My dad wasn't even born yet....

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
        1966?? My dad wasn't even born yet....
        You were born in 1981. Your dad must have been quite precocious.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I just want to see UHM's posts if AIC takes out Union...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I wish AIC well. However, they could never beat a 09-10 ECAC Hockey League team e.g. Union, RPI, Quinnipiac. The ECAC is just too strong on the ice and in the books . Good luck though!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              I just want to see UHM's posts if AIC takes out Union...
              Let's take a quick ride in Red Cloud's Time Machine.

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac
              Did you know that Union's the 26th best school in the country? Forbes, a highly respected magazine, said so. That's well ahead of AIC's #753.

Union is a dangerous team and AIC better watch out. The DIY Network's weekly poll has us in 21st in the nation. That means our hockey team is even higher ranked than our academic rank, which is #26. Being that we're also morally superior in addition to being #26, I'm sure AIC won't be much of a problem.

Please note that, in order to cover my backside and hedge my bets, I am not actually predicting that #26 Union will win this game. All I'm saying is don't ever say anything negative about us.

Man, I can't wait to play Harvard and tell them how much more awesome Union's #26 ranking is compared to whatever lame number they have.

OK, I'm off to class. Because I have class. At UNION.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by tnado View Post
                With 2 solid recruiting classes aic will no longer be the laughing stock of college hockey. This is a much improved team that will surprise a lot of teams that take them lightly. Looking forward to their first game at Union. Now, let the bashing begin, but remember he who laughs last.......
                Thinks slowest.

I still want a AIC jersey.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  You were born in 1981. Your dad must have been quite precocious.
                  Posted a little too early in the morning after taking Nyquill and AdvilPM...He hadn't graduated from high school yet in 1966...

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                    Posted a little too early in the morning after taking Nyquill and AdvilPM...He hadn't graduated from high school yet in 1966...
                    I do feel quite old around here. It really hit me when I found out a couple of years ago that current RPI Captain John Kennedy's full name is John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr., which means that he wasn't named for the President -- his father was.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'll have what he's having.
                      2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                      2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                      2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                      2010 Frozen Four participant
                      2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

That is the boldest statment ever made on USCHO...
                        Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                        1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                        2006-2007: 15-24-2
                        2007-2008: 20-20-4
                        2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Your right they won't be the laughing stock. We have Providence for that.

Comment

Best of luck with that.
                            Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

DID YOU FEEL THAT?

THAT'S RIGHT YOU JUST GOT STUNG!!!!

AIC HOCKEY
                              And if we die, before the battle's through, tell your mom, tell your dad, we were super rad.

Comment

Working...
                              X