X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread Part the One

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    whenever i read "groin injury", i always think of Sam (and with the release of the beanpot trot - very apropos)

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QxaQ9cKYQXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QxaQ9cKYQXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
    Hee! That was awesome.

Comment

Fenway tix came in the mail today. At least that is something to look forward to!

Comment

i was wondering about those.....
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Can't have this on the second page....

Any word on whether it will be a healthy line-up this weekend?
          "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post

I'll find out tomorrow.
            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post

Unless there was further complication, Warsofsky should definitely be back. The only question might be on Chiasson, whether it was originally worse than they thought. Love to see everybody finally healthy.
              Boston University 2009 Champs
              Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                Unless there was further complication, Warsofsky should definitely be back. The only question might be on Chiasson, whether it was originally worse than they thought. Love to see everybody finally healthy.
                Yeah, after Saturday's game, Parker was pretty sure Warso would be back.

P.S. After the B's-Isles game last night, I asked Scott Gordon about the Beanpot Trot. At first, he denied ever hearing of such a video. Then he laughed and said he honestly didn't think he was ever gonna hear about that again.

I also intended to ask Freddy Meyer about Gryba being on the verge of breaking his penalty minutes record, but he was in the trainer's room and the PR guy said to give him 10 minutes. By the time I got back from the B's locker room, he was already gone. Oh well.
                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                  I heard before the MAck games that Chiasson had a bruised jaw, so that sounds a lot better then broken jaw or concussion, and that he was being sat out for the weekend as a precautionary measure. This would lead me to believe there's a good chance he'll play this weekend.
                  time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                    I heard before the MAck games that Chiasson had a bruised jaw, so that sounds a lot better then broken jaw or concussion, and that he was being sat out for the weekend as a precautionary measure. This would lead me to believe there's a good chance he'll play this weekend.
                    If that's really the extent of the injury, then hopefully it's fine. However, with a Gryba hit, there might be delayed side effects.

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                    P.S. After the B's-Isles game last night, I asked Scott Gordon about the Beanpot Trot. At first, he denied ever hearing of such a video. Then he laughed and said he honestly didn't think he was ever gonna hear about that again.
                    I think someone else recently asked him about it when the video started spreading: http://nhl.fanhouse.com/2009/11/14/i...in-1986-video/
                    Boston University 2009 Champs
                    Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Connolly separates shoulder in practice

Comment

ufr
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

was it gryba again???

im getting another beer..
                          Last edited by slurpees; 11-17-2009, 08:52 PM.
                          time to write new history

Comment

Words do not express my exasperation with injuries.

I tender this response: " ."
                            GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

For the love of Pete, this is getting ridiculous. I wish it was April 1st. Then I might have an inkling that this was a joke...
                              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post

For the love of Pete, this is getting ridiculous. I wish it was April 1st. Then I might have an inkling that this was a joke...
                                Can someone do a quick injury recap? I dont have the energy to look back.

Comment

Working...
                                X