Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Also, a few years ago, when Joe Finley pulled Blake Wheeler out of a handshake to **** pound him after the game, Doug Woog said, "You think Joe Finley would do something a little more manly then tug on Wheeler's jersey." Wheeler was hitting the brakes and clearly wanted nothing to do with it. He looked like a cat getting thrown in the bath tub as he coward away from the fight, yet in Doug Woog's mind, it was Finley who was the coward.

Comment

Originally posted by ExRider19 View Post
      Also, a few years ago, when Joe Finley pulled Blake Wheeler out of a handshake to **** pound him after the game, Doug Woog said, "You think Joe Finley would do something a little more manly then tug on Wheeler's jersey." Wheeler was hitting the brakes and clearly wanted nothing to do with it. He looked like a cat getting thrown in the bath tub as he coward away from the fight, yet in Doug Woog's mind, it was Finley who was the coward.
      The bolded part proves Doug's point. Period.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wheeler wasn't cowering, he was look for his purse to swing.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          And people make mistakes. And you must frequent SS.com. The Sioux fans I know (even when disagreeing with Wooger) love the Wooger. Take off the green and white glasses. He rips the Gophers when justified (and even then he is sometimes wrong; see the first part of this post). He calls them like he sees them, and explains how the play(s) develop(s) so that the average hockey fan can understand it.

And if you think the Wooger is a joke, then you are well beneath any level of competence when it comes to hockey.
          Green and white glasses my ***. I'm hockey fan first and I watch the Gophers when the Sioux aren't on. And he does not rip the Gophers when needed and he does not explain for the average fan. I watch games with my wife and she has no clue what the f he is trying to say. She knows little about hockey and even she can tell he is clueless. Sometimes she asks me why the two anouncers aren't talking about the game. Many times, she will turn to me and say, "Was that sentence?" after Doug tries to explain something that just happened. I mean that 100%, not even pulling the UND card. I watch a lot of hockey and I am pretty knowledgable about the game and I can honestly say he is the worst color guy I have ever heard.

Comment

Green and white glasses my ***. I'm hockey fan first and I watch the Gophers when the Sioux aren't on. And he does not rip the Gophers when needed and he does not explain for the average fan. I watch games with my wife and she has no clue what the f he is trying to say. She knows little about hockey and even she can tell he is clueless. Sometimes she asks me why the two anouncers aren't talking about the game. Many times, she will turn to me and say, "Was that sentence?" after Doug tries to explain something that just happened. I mean that 100%, not even pulling the UND card. I watch a lot of hockey and I am pretty knowledgable about the game and I can honestly say he is the worst color guy I have ever heard.
            You don't get out much, do you?

There is no way you can be this ignorant. No way. Heck, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and I still can't believe it. Sagissor (sp?) for WI (well, he's recently left), Sonmor/Shaver (TERRIBLE homers, and this is from a MN fan, obviously), and for non-hockey: Skip Caray, Hawk Harrelson ring a bell? Dare I even mention Bob Norton for general ignorance/stupidity in the sport he's supposed to be an expert in?

Wooger is great. You may disagree with him, but that is much different than recognizing what he brings to the game via announcing.

And back to my question about getting out much, this has to be a Candid Camera thing. You're looking to get a rise out of me. Well, you failed. I just love hearing myself type. Ask Dirty.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The bolded part proves Doug's point. Period.
              The reason that started was because Wheeler made a derogatory comment about Joe Finley's mentally challenged sister. So now that you know that, I hope you feel as little more guilty.

Comment

The reason that started was because Wheeler made a derogatory comment about Joe Finley's mentally challenged sister. So now that you know that, I hope you feel as little more guilty.
                Do you have concrete proof?

Not trying to be a jack bag about that point, but I prefer to have concrete proof. (seriously)

Comment

You don't get out much, do you?

There is no way you can be this ignorant. No way. Heck, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and I still can't believe it. Sagissor (sp?) for WI (well, he's recently left), Sonmor/Shaver (TERRIBLE homers, and this is from a MN fan, obviously), and for non-hockey: Skip Caray, Hawk Harrelson ring a bell? Dare I even mention Bob Norton for general ignorance/stupidity in the sport he's supposed to be an expert in?

Wooger is great. You may disagree with him, but that is much different than recognizing what he brings to the game via announcing.

And back to my question about getting out much, this has to be a Candid Camera thing. You're looking to get a rise out of me. Well, you failed. I just love hearing myself type. Ask Dirty.
                  Holy, I wish I could meet you and punch you in the face. I don't even know what else to say.

Comment

Holy, I wish I could meet you and punch you in the face. I don't even know what else to say.
                    Online toughguy. Heh. You people make me laugh.

Comment

I'll punch him the face next time I see him. Promise.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Do you have concrete proof?

Not trying to be a jack bag about that point, but I prefer to have concrete proof. (seriously)
                        Well I guess I don't have any. I mean I don't own a time machine so I can't go back to the moment it happened and video tape it. And I dont have any videos or pictures of her on my video camera or cell phone. So no, the proof isn't concrete. But it is true, and if you asked anybody who knew Joe Finley you would find that it is true. My brother is good friends with him and lived with him when this happened and thats why he said that happened. I guess thats all the proof I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          I'll punch him the face next time I see him. Promise.
                          Now this is getting hilarious. This is like a gnat hitting the Green Giant.

Comment

Well I guess I don't have any. I mean I don't own a time machine so I can't go back to the moment it happened and video tape it. And I dont have any videos or pictures of her on my video camera or cell phone. So no, the proof isn't concrete. But it is true, and if you asked anybody who knew Joe Finley you would find that it is true. My brother is good friends with him and lived with him when this happened and thats why he said that happened. I guess thats all the proof I have.
                            Well, my father's brother's nephew's cousin's roomate's girlfriend says that Eidsness touches little boys. I can't exactly prove it, but I'm gonna say it anyways.

Comment

Get back to Thunder Island with the rest of the Missing Link herd. Do I have to call your cousin Dion and have him bring you out to the rest of your family? You are supposed to be learning math with the rest of them. This week is multiplication. What the hell are you going to do when we all leave the island for the winter? Dion is the only Missing Link allowed off the island because he has a career. You don't have a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by jay ferguson View Post
                                Get back to Thunder Island with the rest of the Missing Link herd. Do I have to call your cousin Dion and have him bring you out to the rest of your family? You are supposed to be learning math with the rest of them. This week is multiplication. What the hell are you going to do when we all leave the island for the winter? Dion is the only Missing Link allowed off the island because he has a career. You don't have a reason.
                                Please don't take my side. Please?

Comment

Working...
                                X