Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Just like last year when the Gophers were going to come out flying on Saturday. Instead they laid another egg. The Gophers need to prove they are going to play tough before I assume it anymore. They've sat around with their thumbs up their butts the last three games in Grand Forks.
    Putting their thumbs up their butts means that they had the motivation to do so, and furthermore put forth the effort to perform such an act. Last night had neither motivation nor effort.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by hockey08 View Post
      Agreed, I think the games are a lot more fun to watch when the score is close, then one team destroying another. Also on Hammy's twitter it says Patterson gets the start tonight. Hopefully the Sioux give the start to there new goalie Aaron Dell, two new goalies in action at the wcha level.

As a newbie frosh, Hak is probably making him sit for a bit.
      No more slow starts to the season; we got over that hurdle. Now, Get it on!!! GO UND!!!

New nick is coming up. I recommend Spirithawks.

Character is what a person is; reputation is what he is supposed to be. (Abbott)

Comment

A little over an hour until game two. Ugh.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Just like last year when the Gophers were going to come out flying on Saturday. Instead they laid another egg. The Gophers need to prove they are going to play tough before I assume it anymore. They've sat around with their thumbs up their butts the last three games in Grand Forks.
          And here comes #4.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            A little over an hour until game two. Ugh.
            Get off my (bandwagon)! /Air Force One

Time for VENGEANCE!!!!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Get off my (bandwagon)! /Air Force One

Time for VENGEANCE!!!!
              I said it earlier on GPL. It has to start with the faceoffs. If they get their *** kicked there again it will be over before it starts.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sioux Yeah Yeah
                Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah
                  Yeah Sioux suck!

Comment

Yeah Sioux Sioux!
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      We're taking their land. Again.

Comment

We're taking their land. Again.

Who's we, suckah? (Smith Wesson and . . . ah never mind).

Gophs will need 44 magnum hockey sticks to beat the Sioux tonite.
                        No more slow starts to the season; we got over that hurdle. Now, Get it on!!! GO UND!!!

Character is what a person is; reputation is what he is supposed to be. (Abbott)

Comment

Originally posted by Slash01 View Post
                          Who's we, suckah? (Smith Wesson and . . . ah never mind).

Gophs will need 44 magnum hockey sticks to beat the Sioux tonite.
                          I don't care if it takes a Gustav Gun, I just wanna win!

Comment

I don't care if it takes a Gustav Gun, I just wanna win!
                            Bah, the WW I Gustav Gun was a toy. Even in WW II battleships such as the HMS Rodney were throwing 9 shells at a time weighing 2000 lbs each, far more than that wimpy Gustav with its 264 lb shells.

Sioux cannonade/fussilade/destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Slash01 View Post
                              Bah, the WW I Gustav Gun was a toy. Even in WW II battleships such as the HMS Rodney were throwing 9 shells at a time weighing 2000 lbs each, far more than that wimpy Gustav with its 264 lb shells.

Sioux cannonade/fussilade/destruction.
                              Just trying to make a point. STOP DRINKING MY KOOL-AID!

Comment

Just trying to make a point. STOP DRINKING MY KOOL-AID!

But it tastes so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X