Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    That's me... all about the love on this board.

But you say defenseless like it's going to be a suprise. Everyone knows we don't play defence because we can't... f you Kangas (sophmore slump). I wish we could get some extra scorers and throw them back on the blue line.
    fyp

Comment

*k the Gophers, *k Brent, *k Kangas, *k Lucia (all 3 of them)
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
        *k the Gophers, *k Brent, *k Kangas, *k Lucia (all 3 of them)
        That's four.

Comment

My favorites so far.....

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          2. We've never had your mom as our mascot, Happy. I'm not sure what you're referring to.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I think the consensus is that the University Technical College of MN at Mankato State A&M For The Blind is also a cheap team.
          Originally posted by ScottM View Post
          Ppptt. NAU has a rotten hockey squad. Full of hacks, morons and non-skating debutantes. They completely sucked in the University of Phoenix series, and I expect them to lose to DeVry too.
          Keep up the good work!
          Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
          Steven Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            That's four.
            Being able to count is an important asset in today's fast paced modern day society. Congrats.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I haven't been to my Gopher Hate Counselor for several years, as I've been in remission. In fact, I've gotten mostly warm fuzzies from Gopher hockey in recent years--all those Hail Mary goals, beatdowns and shattered expectations. I'm grateful for that, of course, but it presents it's own problems. I'm having a bit of an identity crisis without GHS (Gopher Hate Syndrome) there to provide a centering principle for me. Last night, for instance, I woke up in a cold sweat from a dream that I'd agreed with Happy about something.

If it gets any worse and I have to go back for treatment, I'd rather go for GHS--then at least I'd get to experience the pleasure you can only get from hating the gophs. I'm being selfish, but a split would be OK.

Comment

Will these debacles be presented in HD this year?
                Gopher Sports

The official UND Fan Website

Go Gophs!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  I haven't been to my Gopher Hate Counselor for several years, as I've been in remission. In fact, I've gotten mostly warm fuzzies from Gopher hockey in recent years--all those Hail Mary goals, beatdowns and shattered expectations. I'm grateful for that, of course, but it presents it's own problems. I'm having a bit of an identity crisis without GHS (Gopher Hate Syndrome) there to provide a centering principle for me. Last night, for instance, I woke up in a cold sweat from a dream that I'd agreed with Happy about something.

If it gets any worse and I have to go back for treatment, I'd rather go for GHS--then at least I'd get to experience the pleasure you can only get from hating the gophs. I'm being selfish, but a split would be OK.
                  It's all a ploy. I see this playing out exactly like the late 90s through 2001. You all thought the same thing back then, but along came 2002 and 2003 to change all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    You just might be right. Gopher fans would be experts on a season of disappointment.
                    now that all UND fans have lowered their expectations, and winning national championships is no longer important, I am glad UND has been meeting your expectations, and has not disappointed. whatever happened to "The only pole that matters is the one you raise your NC banner on?" I guess when you choke as much as UND has lately, it doesn't matter at all. UND is quickly working up to a decade of suckatude.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                      It's all a ploy. I see this playing out exactly like the late 90s through 2001. You all thought the same thing back then, but along came 2002 and 2003 to change all that.
                      Say it ain't so. If we're headed for a repeat of the lead-up to '02-03, then I'll have to wait another 19 years to hate them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                        now that all UND fans have lowered their expectations, and winning national championships is no longer important, I am glad UND has been meeting your expectations, and has not disappointed. whatever happened to "The only pole that matters is the one you raise your NC banner on?" I guess when you choke as much as UND has lately, it doesn't matter at all. UND is quickly working up to a decade of suckatude.
                        15 years until they match the Gophers. Just think Happy, if you bought a puppy today, it could live a long full life, die and UND would still have a year or two left before matching the Gopher's sheer incompetence.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          and Minnesota is rising to a decade of excellence?
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Say it ain't so. If we're headed for a repeat of the lead-up to '02-03, then I'll have to wait another 19 years to hate them again.
                            Goofer fans don't talk about that....get with it man

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                              and Minnesota is rising to a decade of excellence?
                              No, 2011-2020 is the decade of MTU.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                No, 2011-2020 is the decade of MTU.
                                Flashy, is that you?
                                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X