Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan View Post
    Woog flipped off a ref?

Show me.

Let's see, the Sue have a school administration disrespectful to Native Americans, a head coach disrespectful to referee's, a team of players disrespectful of civil laws, alcohol, mascots and lawn tools and a fan base disrespectful of the national anthem.

Nice program.

Comment

The north dakota fighting sioux vs minnesota golden gophers does it get any better?? Friday can't get here fast enough!!!
      Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        No there wasn't, but keep trying.
        I would disagree. Hirsch for Hobey really needs to make an appearance.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          "and everyone on their feet here at mariucci arena except for those people in wheel chairs" frank mazzocco.
          Ummm.... Are you saying that Frank said that? He didn't. Woog did. It wasn't at Mariucci Arena either. It was in Mankato.

Audio:
          http://www.gopherpucklive.com/audio/woog_wheelchair.mp3
          Gopher Puck Live

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            I would disagree. Hirsch for Hobey really needs to make an appearance.

I agree.

Gopher Sue week is not the same without his in depth analysis.
            Originally posted by CavalryNate
            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

Crediting Frank with a Woog quote is certainly a capital offense. I know it put my knickers in a twist.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

"and everyone on their feet here at mariucci arena except for those people in wheel chairs" frank mazzocco.

Wrong arena and wrong person but you had the right sport anyway...... 1 out of 3 is not bad though keep trying.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArti...ATCLID=1570982

Oh goodie sign up for a CHANCE to win a free McDonalds coffee!!!

And a chance to listen to more of this:
                  Bla bla blah ... last year's dissappointments & excuses (goaltending & only one scoring line)...bla bla blah...tough schedule & glass is half full optimism for upcoming losses (need to find weaknesses, need to find chemestry on lines) bla bla blah ...

Sounds like Lucia sees the Sioux games as an opportunity to see how weak his team is.
                  Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 10-13-2009, 02:21 PM.
                  "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

I can't wait for this weekend, only my impatience and excitement will be dashed by having to lend a hand at decorating for a wedding on Friday and then filming the wedding on Saturday. I hope they can stop things long enough to check my phone. The reception might be a bit easier to do that, but dang it, it's at a convention hall, no bar around with a TV. ugh...I'm mad.

Go Fighting Sioux!!
                    THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
                    1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
                    1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
                    University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
                    University of Oregon Ducks Football
                    San Francisco Giants
                    Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Woog flipped off a ref?

Show me.

Let's see, the Sue have a school administration disrespectful to Native Americans, a head coach disrespectful to referee's, a team of players disrespectful of civil laws, alcohol, mascots and lawn tools and a fan base disrespectful of the national anthem.

Nice program.
                      Pillar of the Gaypher community Doug Woog.
                      http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-62626265.html

Below is only the first time he got caught and he handled it like all UM
                      players/coaches/fans handle everything "In an emotional appearance before the media" i.e. crying, whining, fist pounding

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-ho...Suspended.html

I would add the video of Hirsch the Brain Hearse but everyone has seen that fiasco.
                      UM players have been arrested on booze charges making them disrespectful of civil laws, alcohol, UM mascot carries disease, and as a part of the Sioux fan base I am a military veteran so I can dance the macabre during the anthem and still be regarded as more respectful to this country than most gaypher fans. Still unconvinced? Let's try for a felony gaypher drug charge with Heroin Hagemo.
                      http://www.startribune.com/local/14749677.html

Nice program.
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Let's see, the Sue have a school administration disrespectful to Native Americans...
                        Really? The Spirit Lake Sioux tribe in ND would tend to disagree with you.
                        But you would probably know more about the matter, I'm sure.
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Woog bashing. Everyone's favorite sport.

Anyone know if he's doing the telecasts this year? I heard he may not be.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Pillar of the Gaypher community Doug Woog.
                            http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-62626265.html

Below is only the first time he got caught and he handled it like all UM
                            players/coaches/fans handle everything "In an emotional appearance before the media" i.e. crying, whining, fist pounding

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-ho...Suspended.html

I would add the video of Hirsch the Brain Hearse but everyone has seen that fiasco.
                            UM players have been arrested on booze charges making them disrespectful of civil laws, alcohol, UM mascot carries disease, and as a part of the Sioux fan base I am a military veteran so I can dance the macabre during the anthem and still be regarded as more respectful to this country than most gaypher fans. Still unconvinced? Let's try for a felony gaypher drug charge with Heroin Hagemo.
                            http://www.startribune.com/local/14749677.html

Nice program.
                            So your position is Woog makes the choking gesture to the refs face, and that is equal to Hakstol giving the finger behind the refs back? Hmmm.

Your next example is a coach floating a kid $500 so he can pay for his tuition? Wow! The gall of Coach Woog. Breaking the rules? Yes. Honorable gesture? I think yes as well.

Finally, you provide us with an example of a player long gone from the program. Well it looks to me that his time spent as a Gopher hockey student/athlete kept him out of trouble. So what's the problem? He reverted back to his ways once the well rounded support of the Gopher hockey program could no longer guide him. I can see why.

The Gophers have their own issues but your attempt to even the score was an epic fail. Then again, you haven't contributed much in the few posts you've been able to muster. Better luck next time.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Ski yo momma!
                            Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
                            Who do you cheer for in the post season?

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                              Really? The Spirit Lake Sioux tribe in ND would tend to disagree with you.
                              But you would probably know more about the matter, I'm sure.

It is awesome when fans of a team who say this, talk about how UND's Administration disrespects Native Americans.

skiumah2's position on the Hakstol incident is awesome. So if Hak would've flicked Adam off to his face, it would all be OK!
                              Last edited by Dirty; 10-13-2009, 02:58 PM.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                It is awesome when fans of a team who say this, talk about how UND's Administration disrespects Native Americans.

skiumah2's position on the Hakstol incident is awesome. So if Hak would've flicked Adam off to his face, it would all be OK!
                                Even better is Dirty's implied Woog bashing. Gotta love hockey season.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X