Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN Golden Gophers @ UND Sioux: Arrogant vs Offensive!

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Just like it was typical when on Sunday Gopher fans were pre-whining about all the mean things UND was going to do.
    What, toss a lawn mower and get arrested. Get drunk, and **** in the elevator, and then get arrested? Lose your professionalism and any class and flip the ref the bird because you're a choke? Go ahead, embarrass yourselves all you want, loser.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
      What, toss a lawn mower and get arrested. Get drunk, and **** in the elevator, and then get arrested? Lose your professionalism and any class and flip the ref the bird because you're a choke? Go ahead, embarrass yourselves all you want, loser.
      Why are you so angry? Is your life really that empty, Happy? Do you need a hug? You used to be funny, but now you're just a bitter fussbudget.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Oh dear, someone took a leaker in Happy's Cheerio's this morning.
        It's ok, Happy, don't take this message board so seriously. It's just a couple of hockey games, no need to go all Jockstrap on us.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Why are you so angry? Is your life really that empty, Happy? Do you need a hug? You used to be funny, but now you're just a bitter fussbudget.
          I just get so mad when I read about racist mascots, I just want to scream. You guys should start a campaign to change the sue name. Really. I could never be happy ever again with this injustice in the world. Also, you guys should be forced to go back and forfeit all games that your overaged Canadians played in. Then, and only then, would I be Happy again. Go ahead, make me Happy.

Comment

I hate seeing you so sad, but those things probably aren't going to happen.

When neither of those things do happen will you change your name to Saddy, Bittery or Frowny? That would be sort of neat.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I hate seeing you so sad, but those things probably aren't going to happen.

When neither of those things do happen will you change your name to Saddy, Bittery or Frowny? That would be sort of neat.
              Do you change your name after a bath?

Comment

Do you change your name after a bath?
                What I do isn't important. We're talking about you and how your life seems to be at a crossroads. With every week you seem to become more bitter and frankly I'm becoming concerned for your mental well-being.
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I just get so mad when I read about racist mascots, I just want to scream. You guys should start a campaign to change the sue name. Really. I could never be happy ever again with this injustice in the world. Also, you guys should be forced to go back and forfeit all games that your overaged Canadians played in. Then, and only then, would I be Happy again. Go ahead, make me Happy.
                  yeah, the Florida Seminoles grind my gears too.
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

What I do isn't important. We're talking about you and how your life seems to be at a crossroads. With every week you seem to become more bitter and frankly I'm becoming concerned for your mental well-being.
                    No problem, the sue losing two at home will make it all better.

Comment

Cramps.

Comment

I don't really think it matters if Hextall has a target on his helmet. Nobody in maroon and gold will do a thing about it. Well except cry.

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
                          I don't really think it matters if Hextall has a target on his helmet. Nobody in maroon and gold will do a thing about it. Well except cry.
                          Yeah true however if Hextall is lying on the ice then a Golden Prima Donna will. Then again Ryan Stoa got so scared of the repercussions he pu**ed out of the second game. And now that he is gone I don't think any Golden Prima Donna would do anything.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pBbs0bsrvIY&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pBbs0bsrvIY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Those Gophers sure know how to choose there battles!
                          Last edited by SiouxFanatic; 10-13-2009, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                            Hextall has nowhere near the balls his daddy had. Too bad. It's not in the jeans.
                            I don't know what you Rodent fans are into...but we Sioux fans do not like another man's balls in our jeans...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Where is Jockstock? I sure hope he makes an appearance at some point this week...
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                                blah blah blah
                                Nice fans. "* the Gophers!"???? Way to set an example for the kids.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X