PDA

View Full Version : Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

The Paragon of Virtue
10-15-2009, 11:44 PM
Neat. The Fraggle Rock theme.

The Rube
Calm down, Spanky. We needed a break. Our ears were bleeding.
******** width="1" height="1">******* name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q16KpquGsIc&autoplay=1"></param>******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q16KpquGsIc_A&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>

And that was just from UHM's posts.

UnionHockeyManiac
You've accomplished the same without Union having to even take the ice.

Eh, agree to disagree. In the meantime, you should focus on removing the sand. You are clearly too upset about this.

IrishWildcat
10-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Interesting that Ralph...has multiple people jumping to his defense.

That would be proven by this...

"you just dissed the most respected and probably nicest poster here."

Like I said, it doesn't matter where you went to school (I'm a 2008 Graduate of UNH, I don't know what the ranking was, and frankly I could care less) and it doesn't matter how much money you make (about 9.75 an hour, plus I have various side-jobs).

I consider myself a blue-collar person, and I'm **** proud of it. Because I can sleep better at night knowing there are people like you who will make money hand-over-fist wearing a nice suit and tie while doing whatever you will be doing once you graduate, but you're still an ***-hole.

First Time, Long Time
10-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Will this thread end up closed before the games start?

The Rube
10-16-2009, 12:04 AM
I was just thinking.....we should thank UHM. Seriously, I'm being genuine and honest here. Not only did he provide us with some great entertainment, but he really makes me feel good about being me. I mean, if I were him, I would wish I wasn't.

crazytechfan
10-16-2009, 12:05 AM
I was just thinking.....we should thank UHM. Seriously, I'm being genuine and honest here. Not only did he provide us with some great entertainment, but he really makes me feel good about being me. I mean, if I were him, I would wish I wasn't.

If this was Facebook, I'd click like.

UnionHockeyManiac
10-16-2009, 12:06 AM

Believe me, I'm very happy being me and I am very happy I am not you.

Twitch Boy
10-16-2009, 12:06 AM
To 1000...AND BEYOND!

bigblue_dl
10-16-2009, 12:08 AM
Believe me, I'm very happy being me and I am very happy I am not you.
Why? Are you baldist? Tell us, why do you hate bald people?

nmupiccdiva
10-16-2009, 12:08 AM
To 1000...AND BEYOND!

It's really sad we'd have to stop there. Personally, I'd like to go here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI)

UnionHockeyManiac
10-16-2009, 12:10 AM
If this was Facebook, I'd click like.

Rarely am I able to determine this just from reading posts on a message board, but I am very, very confident that you are an ugly woman.

UnionHockeyManiac
10-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Why? Are you baldist? Tell us, why do you hate bald people?

Good work, Larry.

IrishWildcat
10-16-2009, 12:11 AM

He goes to a school with a keg registry. Unless your frat brothers are having a bridal shower for themselves, why would you need to register for a keg? Just ask the dude behind the counter for one with the next delivery, or is it that the Union gets more overtime for filing paperwork?

UnionHockeyManiac
10-16-2009, 12:12 AM
That would be proven by this...

Like I said, it doesn't matter where you went to school (I'm a 2008 Graduate of UNH, I don't know what the ranking was, and frankly I could care less) and it doesn't matter how much money you make (about 9.75 an hour, plus I have various side-jobs).

I consider myself a blue-collar person, and I'm **** proud of it. Because I can sleep better at night knowing there are people like you who will make money hand-over-fist wearing a nice suit and tie while doing whatever you will be doing once you graduate, but you're still an ***-hole.

You seem pretty mad. Nothing wrong with being blue-collar. Nothing at all. I don't know why you feel the need to defend yourself and tell me how much money you make. I don't really care.

bigblue_dl
10-16-2009, 12:12 AM
crazytechfan isn't ugly, she's 17, BIG difference.

nmupiccdiva
10-16-2009, 12:13 AM
He goes to a school with a keg registry. Unless your frat brothers are having a bridal shower for themselves, why would you need to register for a keg? Just ask the dude behind the counter for one with the next delivery, or is it that the Union gets more overtime for filing paperwork?

:eek:

If I should ever get married, I'm gonna register for a keg. NO. SRSLY.

The Rube
10-16-2009, 12:13 AM
You seem pretty mad. Nothing wrong with being blue-collar. Nothing at all. I don't know why you feel the need to defend yourself and tell me how much money you make. I don't really care.

And you felt the need to spew how Union grads make so much more money than SCSU grads earlier in the thread.

I have to warn you, you are nearing Jockstrap Levels Of Insanity.

UnionHockeyManiac
10-16-2009, 12:14 AM

You are trying way, way too hard and looking dumber by the second.

nmupiccdiva
10-16-2009, 12:15 AM
You are trying way, way too hard and looking dumber by the second.

And then there's you. There you are, making it look easy...