X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Hell, we get Jockstock in this thread and it very well could be the catalyst that would get the College Hockey Video Game off the ground and into store shelves.
    That would make this thread truly epic.****** src="http://www.mixedforyou.com/sound/American%20Wavs/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****" ************** ********* volume=100 hidden=true><******* src="/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****">
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      That would make this thread truly epic.****** src="http://www.mixedforyou.com/sound/American%20Wavs/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****" ************** ********* volume=100 hidden=true><******* src="/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****">
      Yes, it would.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Sir, I salute your contribution.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

And Twitch Boy takes the title away from Brent.

Your move, Brenthoven.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post

Your move, Brenthoven.
            Do I get an assist? It was my idea afterall...
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post

Your move, Brenthoven.
              I cannot win. The only move is not to play.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by UnhCat08
                Ive been looking for my jonny boy do you guys know where hes been I miss he super quick wit

Prov Soorry lot playing in a sorry hs rink for a sorry coach. have lost their best playes Only good thing they can look to is less penalties now Lady GOonS is gone Vermt will be passing coach nutty and the FRYERs by

This will be a great year WIldcats will be in NCAAS and PU will get their desevrings. coach nutty must need get his cementhead publixc school kids some talent eh johny boy

Calm down jonny boy your team needs you whole in your time of need Be strong
                This is what you have to aspire to, UHM. Don't let us down. Just replace jonny boy with Red Cloud and Prov with St, Clooud and you're on your way.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

How does a thread between these two teams have 23 pages?
                  "I'm not bias, but that should have been a penalty on the Badgers"- Frank Mazacco

Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  The boner has a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I cannot win. The only move is not to play.
                    OK, Ferris. God, you are lame.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      OK, Ferris. God, you are lame.
                      I may have something up my sleeve. But right now is neither the time nor place. Yet. Maybe.

Comment

I may have something up my sleeve. But right now is neither the time nor place. Yet. Maybe.
                        Have to go transfer crates from one location in the warehouse to another, huh?
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by andrewj063 View Post
                          How does a thread between these two teams have 23 pages?
                          Read back, the whole thing. Comedy gold.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Have to go transfer crates from one location in the warehouse to another, huh?
                            No, but it would just be lackluster at this point.

Comment

No, but it would just be lackluster at this point.
                              So 25% better than your typical post.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So 25% better than your typical post.
                                And 90% better than yours. That 10%? That's your rants.

Comment

Working...
                                X