Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lil timmay countdown!! Fire him now!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lil timmay countdown!! Fire him now!!

Just wanted to get that off my chest!!! Another embarrassing loss!! Glad he keeps the streak alive every season, Maine loses to another school which has never beaten Maine (Bently, Union etc). Maybe he can start playing John Bapst and get a tie or something. Blake do the right thing fire timmay and then resign..how many times can we ask you to do this to save Maine Hockey.

Re: The lil timmay countdown!! Fire him now!!

I only ask that the ax falls AFTER the MSU series.

Comment

Originally posted by MEFANinLA View Post
      Just wanted to get that off my chest!!! Another embarrassing loss!! Glad he keeps the streak alive every season, Maine loses to another school which has never beaten Maine (Bently, Union etc). Maybe he can start playing John Bapst and get a tie or something. Blake do the right thing fire timmay and then resign..how many times can we ask you to do this to save Maine Hockey.
      Bapst would probably win.
      When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

The countdown, as I see it.

Ready, Set....

Us: ZERO

University: 183647.....183646......183645....
        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
          The countdown, as I see it.

Ready, Set....

Us: ZERO

University: 183647.....183646......183645....
          Do you really think that idiot Blake James can count backwards?

Comment

I wouldnt be dumping on Bapst or any high school program apparently. Timmay was beaten by a team last night that was coached by an ex-Old Town, Maine assistant varsity hockey coach.. .....now there's something Timmay can be proud of.

Timmay really should be coaching in the DIII ranks or high school.....he might find he could actually teach those kidz something about hawkey. (not that they would listen to him or anything)
            Last edited by acs64; 10-10-2009, 12:29 PM.
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
              I only ask that the ax falls AFTER the MSU series.
              No need for MSU to worry. Maine hockey is nothing more than a train wreck these days. The only solution is a coaching change.........sooner the better.

Comment

What I can't believe is the NO ONE has any pull with James or Kennedy......

These guys aren't even Mainers. Where are all of the old timers, ex-players, and money people..........do they not give a sh*t????

Comment

I was a supporter of Tim Whitehead for a long time, but I am very sure that he needs to go - now - and have thought that way since the end of last season.

You ask who has pull, former players, etc. There is one former player (a significant one from the 80s) that lives in Massachusetts (will leave out hometown) that is still a staunch supporter of Timmy and thinks he will turn it around. I disagree.

I just hope it can be turned around as Maine is a strong program with so much history. Alfond is just not the same anymore. I remember getting chills walking in there. Last year, I just didn't feel the same except for the first game I went to.

Comment

Talk about different perspectives.

Never mind Tim turning things around...The reason I'm not a louder voice on threads like this is that I'm not sure there's anyone Maine could hire who could reverse the damage the program has taken over the past few years.
                    1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Talk about different perspectives.

Never mind Tim turning things around...The reason I'm not a louder voice on threads like this is that I'm not sure there's anyone Maine could hire who could reverse the damage the program has taken over the past few years.
                      So are we supposed to let TIMMAY drive the program into oblivion??? Just sh*tcan the whole program if that is the case! It's no longer a "money maker" anyway.

Comment

Hey, I'm not saying it's impossible, either. That's the most optimistic thing I can say. Basically, Maine has no choice but to take the chance.

Reupping Whitehead's contract would be essentially the same thing as folding the program.

Comment

Hey, I'm not saying it's impossible, either. That's the most optimistic thing I can say. Basically, Maine has no choice but to take the chance.

Reupping Whitehead's contract would be essentially the same thing as folding the program.
                          The worst thing that could have happened to this program was Blake James not being hired by Florida Gulf Coast last year.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                            The worst thing that could have happened to this program was Blake James not being hired by Florida Gulf Coast last year.
                            Know dat, that was a killer. I can't believe I spent 700 dollars on tickets to watch this crap
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Know dat, that was a killer. I can't believe I spent 700 dollars on tickets to watch this crap
                              Ah yes, the advantage of living down south. Forced to watch the ME hockey abortion on TV and I can turn it off when things get ugly. Geezus, will someone please stuff a rag in that announcers mouth....my phkn wurd hes bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X